Gaelic's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derg

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:1:90914829

Staff Member who Warned: Sickman Bor

Warn reason: Force heal during combat

What happened?: I was fighting a jedi and a trooper during downtime as they both attacked us while we were on Tython, I killed the trooper and preceded to kill the jedi (This would put me out of combat) I then ran off and adverted force heal and got shot but assumed I could still heal as the action was technically done before hand. I know now that this isn't allowed.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: It was an honest mistake on my part and it isn't directly stated in VIP rules that you need to be damage free during both advert and the command which just lead me to assume since the advert is the action and the command is a side effect of the action that I could heal still, I understand if this gets denied as I did creak a rule, I was just unaware I did. (Though it is not of importance the trooper also broke NLR and meta gamed, hence why I didn't expect him to attack me when he did.)

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

A fuller video that shows the death of the jedi and NLR/Meta of the trooper.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 tbh people who start shooting you out of nowhere are kinda gAeY. And also its during downtime so it couldnt have hurt anyone. Really picky warn considering the situation

Okeas

VIP
+1 in the full video we see you killing the last jedi around you, this puts you out of combat. You cannot say that the trooper was in line of sight because we can see that you were talking then the trooper rounds the corner and un-safeties his gun and gets ready to shoot at you. This would be NLR because I'm guessing it is the same trooper and since he died he has to "forget" everything that happened to him in that life, also Sickman should've checked logs seeing that you killed them both, typed the advert BEFORE you got shot and rightfully healed yourself.

D

Derg

+1 in the full video we see you killing the last jedi around you, this puts you out of combat. You cannot say that the trooper was in line of sight because we can see that you were talking then the trooper rounds the corner and un-safeties his gun and gets ready to shoot at you. This would be NLR because I'm guessing it is the same trooper and since he died he has to "forget" everything that happened to him in that life, also Sickman should've checked logs seeing that you killed them both, typed the advert BEFORE you got shot and rightfully healed yourself.
No, technically I'm not meant to complete the healing as I've been informed (I was unaware of this at the time as stated)

(And yes, same trooper.)

CMDR_CrocToday at 2:38 PM
No. You have to advert, then heal before taking damage

Okeas

VIP
No, technically I'm not meant to complete the healing as I've been informed (I was unaware of this at the time as stated)

(And yes, same trooper.)

CMDR_CrocToday at 2:38 PM
No. You have to advert, then heal before taking damage
Then you should set binds for the healing command but don’t do it for the advert

V

Vantas

+1 you did technically break a rule but it was just a mistake alot of people dont understand that rule

D

Derg

Would like to hear what @Sickman has to say.
I would too, I don't feel he did anything wrong personally, I just want to attempt to appeal it as it was a genuine mistake. Though I don't think he thought about the combat automatically ending if you kill the opposition as he scolded me for that.

D

Derg

neutral tbh the force heal rule was followed BUTTTTT why are you killing padawans that lag out? even in a duel thats not kewl dudde
He broke NLR 2+ times. It wasn't like I was just fighting him for the sake of it, I just don't care enough during Dt to report him.

Oat man

-1 as fair as i saw you where still in combat because people where still trying to kill you even though you killed the first person trying more people where still trying to kill you so you where not out of combat and as fair as I saw is you did the /ad got hit then did!hp you where still in combat and you force healed you broke a rule and you got warned for it
Edit neutral I was very tired when I saw this and now that i reread it

Last edited:
D

Derg

-1 as fair as i saw you where still in combat because people where still trying to kill you even though you killed the first person trying more people where still trying to kill you so you where not out of combat and as fair as I saw is you did the /ad got hit then did!hp you where still in combat and you force healed you broke a rule and you got warned for it
This is fair, but no one was in combat with me anymore, I killed the last person engaged in combat with me and then the trooper broke nlr. After that's where I did an oopsie and like you said adverted force heal then got shot and healed anyway because I assumed since I did the action out of combat I could still heal. I will never say I did nothing wrong as that's not true. I simply made a mistake and saw that some people were fogiven for them in appeals and decided to make one. (Trooper died approximately 25 seconds before he jumped out of the spawn and attempted to engage me + he 200% couldn't have seen the Jedi die from where he was, hence why I didn't think he would attack me and I went to heal.) Love you oatty.

D

Derg

Like what Viv said, id like to hear @Sickman side
Agreed as well, he didn't do anything wrong obviously, but it would be nice to have someone who was hands on with the experience give his opinion.

Side note what happened to this thread since I last looked at it. I'm honestly confused and slightly frightened

Status
Not open for further replies.