Gaelic's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IROCONIAN

-1 respect the rules, know the rules, OBEY. Ignorance is bliss but you have to take responsibility. I got warned from killing myself after winning three duels and them saying I can reset my armor that way. Somebody watching gave me a warning then logged off the server, never confronted them as I knew I broke the rule. The rules are pretty obvious, unless the action is performed you cannot, plus you have to be 30seconds out of combat. There is not a day that I play the server I do not see someone break this rule. Unless everyone plays by the rules it ruins the immersion and BREAKS the server. Yes something as simple as this in your mind can ruin an entire EVENT, RAID or whatever. We are all ingredients that make Reborn taste real nice, if you funking up the pot you get burned, simple as that.

cheaters in error or ignorance or intent all annoy me to the point of cursing.

REBORN is my brother

D

Derg

-1 respect the rules, know the rules, OBEY. Ignorance is bliss but you have to take responsibility. I got warned from killing myself after winning three duels and them saying I can reset my armor that way. Somebody watching gave me a warning then logged off the server, never confronted them as I knew I broke the rule. The rules are pretty obvious, unless the action is performed you cannot, plus you have to be 30seconds out of combat. There is not a day that I play the server I do not see someone break this rule. Unless everyone plays by the rules it ruins the immersion and BREAKS the server. Yes something as simple as this in your mind can ruin an entire EVENT, RAID or whatever. We are all ingredients that make Reborn taste real nice, if you funking up the pot you get burned, simple as that.

REBORN is my brother
I'm only doing it because there Is a chance of forgiveness, the rule isn't directly stated and is only something you can assume based on the rules in place, I assumed wrong. Hence why I fully understand if this gets denied, but what is the point of not taking the option of appeal if it is presented to you and there is even a slight chance it may be accepted. (Also, yes you do need to be not engaged or being followed for 30 seconds to be out of combat. BUT as the rules state once you kill all attackers you are also out of combat, and I did infact kill all of my attackers.)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Derg

Also new note. I kind of just realized I've never shown the trooper being killed, if needed I can upload a longer clip which shows the troopers death.

REBORN is my brother
Iroc, pretty sure whoever warned you was in the wrong, you can kill yourself to reset your armor if you aren't VIP and you are on your home planet. You only get in trouble for kill abuse if you kill yourself to get out of a RP situation, to get out of combat, to avoid warp fees, or to try to escape a staff sit for 5 seconds. I know that's not what this post is about, but you should let me know who warned you next time you're on and I'll talk with them to make sure they know the rules now and aren't breaking the hearts of young boys dueling on their home planets. (If you were dueling on another planet though and it wasn't DT then you're in the wrong)

Cruen

Alright I'm replying a bit late, apologies for that I missed this post and I don't check alerts much, but I think that this warn should probably be removed. All I had to go on at the time was logs, you didn't give me the video at that point so it looked more like a case of pure negligence to me, seeing as, from what logs looked like, you were being shot constantly. I can see now that this is a misunderstanding on my part, and I apologize Gaelic. I worked with what I had and that led me to the conclusion I came to. Again I apologize for the mistake and I hope your warn is removed

TL;DR I didn't have the video evidence during the sit so I warned him because it looked bad, Sorry Gaelic

+1

DefaultSilo

Alright I'm replying a bit late, apologies for that I missed this post and I don't check alerts much, but I think that this warn should probably be removed. All I had to go on at the time was logs, you didn't give me the video at that point so it looked more like a case of pure negligence to me, seeing as, from what logs looked like, you were being shot constantly. I can see now that this is a misunderstanding on my part, and I apologize Gaelic. I worked with what I had and that led me to the conclusion I came to. Again I apologize for the mistake and I hope your warn is removed

TL;DR I didn't have the video evidence during the sit so I warned him because it looked bad, Sorry Gaelic

+1
+1 Yeah I feel this was more of a misunderstanding than a full on rule break here sickman

+2, its an honest mistake and it somtimes it happens to the best of people. Your a lvl 106 so I can understand your unclarification of some rules. But live and learn and now you learned, I belive it should of been a verbal

Everyone fucks up at some point. Its clearly an accident the warn will be lifted get a hold of an SA in the server for it

Status
Not open for further replies.