Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooku/Plo

Game Master Application

Steam name: Monkeybread1738
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:145481373
Ingame name(s): Ascendent Master Plo Koon
Current play time: 8 months
Time in Garry’s Mod: i dont know how to really answer it but my past two weeks have been 150+ hours plus
Amount of warns: 2 this was a long time ago like forver

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: I was event manger for the server it's darkrp but i do alot of sanbox
Server(s): Ice 2
Time as position: about 4 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I have read alot of the comic all the moives and pretty creative person

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past? kinda used to be boss in events
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[4-5 times ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I like to both to be honest but i am most likley better at creating a story but not that bad of a builder

Plan an event (story based or building based): So would do a darth vader and paplitene event for jedi. The jedi are getting a ergent transmission from a local pilot that needs help and all jedi come to Vaders Ship. They are at the warp entrance and gm gives the rundown. Then they go down all the halls of the ship and the npc's shoot them next room after that is the same. Then they meet paplitene with like 30khp they should knock him down to 15k then he runs away. Then a ass ton of troopers. Then they meet vader. Vader talks and everything then they fight kill vader. Then when they think everything is over paplitene comes back 20k hp (health boosted by 5k) They kill him event over ROLL TIME. This is just a work in progress but if i get gm put it in reality.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Plo koon], have permission from [Cruen] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): So i think i am more qualifed than over players because i put time and effort into my work. I hate sloppy and half assed work gets on my nerves. I am really really active like right now should be typing my 5 page paper but reborn first. Also since i so active i can do late events and auctions. I really love working with other people because new people's i get to meet and more friends. I also love to be creative with my work like something unseen before is the target. One thing else is that i take criticism really well because i want to improve as much as possible. Also i listen to the people that say aw shit man i hate parcore. So since i know we got some people out their that like it just shorten the parcore. I also love to free write so making scipts for events is going to be easy. The last thing i want to say is thank you cruen for giving me this chance to apply and hope you all reading this has a great day. :)

Note: Gamemaster are not staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

-1 You're alright overall, but have displayed a bit of a cocky/antagonistic attitude recently not only to me, but to others. Also your app,especially your event idea, has little effort put into it. I think some adjustment to both the time you take on your app and your attitude towards all should be adjusted + you should put yourself out there more before you apply again. Regardless I wish you the best of luck on your app

Quickest -1 ever
As a Jedi council I can confirm you are currently the most toxic member of the Jedi order lmao good luck tho maybe other people have had different experiences

Dunkin

VIP
-2 Application is lacking. Your grammar is way off throughout the entire thing. Seems super rushed and a lot of your sentences repeat themselves. You're cocky in-game and that does affect your outside appearance. I think you should spend a lot more time fixing your application and make your event a little more in-depth.

neutral. think i met u once and jumped on your head and killed myself. Don't know you much (may have something to do with me being inactive af)

Cloak

VIP
Never experienced you in any toxic envirement and i see you on quite a lot.
How ever your application is a bit off as already stated so for now neutral

Sitrin

VIP
My reasons being:
You are VERY EXTREMELY toxic; the application has little to no effort put in what so ever; the grammar is even worse; you are not, in my eyes, a suitable candidate for GM; many spelling mistakes; and your event is nothing that could be found interesting at all to be honest, lastly I would like to say you have no experience from what you have said and that is not great especially for a server like this, everyone is hungry for good events, so someone with little knowledge will be deemed unworthy from a lot of people.
Good luck.

Whiskey

-3 From my personal experience with you, you are cocky, disrespectful, and super toxic and I have yet to see a change. Try to fix these issues then reapply.

Premium

-2 This Event looks like you thought about it in the timeframe of eating a McDouble from McDonalds.

Don't Know you personally but from what Im hearing you need to improve on you toxicity and your app.

If you do fix the app and your behavior you should be fine.

Update to back up my point of toxicity as soon as I got on the server after -1ing your app you went up to me and kept saying stuff along the lines of “how am I fucking toxic”, “so you think I’m toxic huh?”
Also every time he sees me says that he could beat me in a duel and I don’t deserve blade of the order.....
Yeah

-Toxic as hell
-Just came back to the server after leaving because he was overthrown?
-Literally talks shit every time he sees me on how garbage I am (More than anyone else)

-Your Event Idea is not well thought through

F

Flash

-2 This Event looks like you thought about it in the timeframe of eating a McDouble from McDonalds.

Don't Know you personally but from what Im hearing you need to improve on you toxicity and your app.

If you do fix the app and your behavior you should be fine.
-2 Stated above!

Status
Not open for further replies.