General Census on Current Staff/Help Members

Just want to know what currently people think of our current staff as When Sagas goes up again I'm going to be giving some of our staff member perms on there,
This is also for my knowledge who I should be adding into the modes perms group's of admins.
If you have a reason I SHOULD NOT add someone please post it here so we can talk it out as group, and w/o toxicity and flaming.

I've been hearing complaints about certain staff members, not going to mention names and wanted to know if and who people would want to staff when the GameMode comes back in the Reborn Gaming spectrum of servers, anyone mentioned to me will be able to apply when it comes back out Just as in JvS or discord or TS

IF YOU FEEL LIKE DMING/PMING INSTEAD THAT'S OK

Last edited:

Ventum

Reborn staff is a special breed of staff, most moderators/admins I've seen try and uphold this image of formality. Instead, if you log onto the Teamspeak with any Reborn Staff they are the complete opposite, this can go both ways of being good and bad. But it makes them more approachable, which is a key trait any good staff team needs.

Faerie

VIP
Just want to know what currently people think of our current staff as When Sagas goes up again I'm going to be giving some of our staff member perms on there,
This is also for my knowledge who I should be adding into the modes perms group's of admins.
If you have a reason I SHOULD NOT add someone please post it here so we can talk it out as group, and w/o toxicity and flaming.

I've been hearing complaints about certain staff members, not going to mention names and wanted to know if and who people would want to staff when the GameMode comes back in the Reborn Gaming spectrum of servers, anyone mentioned to me will be able to apply when it comes back out Just as in JvS or discord or TS

IF YOU FEEL LIKE DMING/PMING INSTEAD THAT'S OK

FAERIE FOR SAGA'S DEV

Spin

VIP
tbh the staff are mostley lads with a few rule sticklers that just sit waiting for minges to pop up but hey, thats minge hunting in a shellnut

EDIT: No hate sent to the rule sticklers, they are also lads <3

Dwayne

VIP
Shepard:
Old and forgetful
Toxic
Angry 24/7
Blue ball's
Going on 60 so is going to die soon
Dont get attatched

Dxon

VIP