Getting PK for no good reasons or evidence

So if you don't know I was PKD today, by pump for "Wanting to Overthrow the empress".His argument for me wanting to OT the empress was me saying "You denial my place".That was kind of a joke because I like to mess around some time and all of you guys know. What I meant is I wanted to get stronger and make most of DC like for I can be an Emperor and not trying to overthrow her. Some people might see as me trying OT or other people will say that I will replace her. To me, it just seems like hope but I guess some people don't care. So the pump told me that I am doing great in INQ and as a Darth and wanted me to get DC. Then he told me I was trying OT. At first, I thought he got it wrong and talking about something else but when he said Friday then I knew what he was talking about. I proceeded to say that it was a joke and nothing much. I thought he will take it lightly but soon he telling how this very undetectable. The fact he did address this to me for 3 days until he got Warth seems fishy. Then he proceeded said my whole ORG was helping the OT even though don't know anyone who was trying or even said this in the first place but PG said that INQ was Doing it. Then after that, he told voice and GINQ to create a punishment for me so he did, but discarded it for no reason and issue me a PK order and said me trying to OT instead of saying suspicions of OT. Now a lot of people are saying that was bullshit and unfair because of there lack evidence of me trying to OT and many people who were with me that day did not saw pump so either heard it in another room where he should talk to me or someone told him who I don't know who but not enough to claim I was trying to OT. This has been a bad day but I did not make this post just to get my old life back because I know you can't get it back but what I am trying to say is that Pump is a shitty warth. He does not deserve this rank and many people feel the same so I think he should get better with this job or replace him because he was very unfair with this and kind of an asshole because for someone everyone is nice until they get the rank of warth then become an asshole.So yea just be careful with pump and tell not to be rude.

I will still be the b, I just going to look bright sight the only thing that I feel bad is for INQ because now there is no High santor. also after reading this just make a conclusion about this like "wow this guy is right" or "this guy is salty about the pk" just be fair and come with a good reason why you feel this way because by the end of the day this is up to opinions and just a game. so yea all you all be safe also you can call me a retard

ps: don't say I wanted to OT because I never had said I wanted to you can say I want the rank but not OT. thanks

Last edited:
So if you don't know I was PKD today, by pump for "Wanting to Overthrow the empress".His argument for me wanting to OT the empress was me saying "You denial my place".That was kind of a joke because I like to mess around some time and all of you guys know. What I meant is I wanted to get stronger and make most of DC like for I can be an Emperor and not trying to overthrow her. Some people might see as me trying OT or other people will say that I will replace her. To me, it just seems like hope but I guess some people don't care. So the pump told me that I am doing great in INQ and as a Darth and wanted me to get DC. Then he told me I was trying OT. At first, I thought he got it wrong and talking about something else but when he said Friday then I knew what he was talking about. I proceeded to say that it was a joke and nothing much. I thought he will take it lightly but soon he telling how this very undetectable. The fact he did address this to me for 3 days until he got Warth seems fishy. Then he proceeded said my whole ORG was helping the OT even though don't know anyone who was trying or even said this in the first place but PG said that INQ was Doing it. Then after that, he told voice and GINQ to create a punishment for me so he did, but discarded it for no reason and issue me a PK order and said me trying to OT instead of saying suspicions of OT. Now a lot of people are saying that was bullshit and unfair because of there lack evidence of me trying to OT and many people who were with me that day did not saw pump so either heard it in another room where he should talk to me or someone told him who I don't know who but not enough to claim I was trying to OT. This has been a bad day but I did not make this post just to get my old life back because I know you can't get it back but what I am trying to say is that Pump is a shitty warth. He does not deserve this rank and many people feel the same so I think he should get better with this job or replace him because he was very unfair with this and kind of an asshole because for someone everyone is nice until they get the rank of warth then become an asshole.So yea just be careful with pump and tell not to be rude.

I will still be the b, I just going to look bright sight the only thing that I feel bad is for INQ because now there is no High santor. also after reading this just make a conclusion about this like "wow this guy is right" or "this guy is salty about the pk" just be fair and come with a good reason why you feel this way because by the end of the day this is up to opinions and just a game. ove you all be safe also you can call me a retard
Nothing you can do if a DC wants you puked, other than assist in an OT, and have the emperor remove them from their position, crying on the forums wont help, no matter what argument you have to make.

Nothing you can do if a DC wants you puked, other than assist in an OT, and have the emperor remove them from their position, crying on the forums wont help, no matter what argument you have to make.
Aright then thank you very for responding to me and at least have my voice heard so ye thanks.

Oat man

Yeah if you joke about a a OT you will most likely get pked or if you even say you deserve the emperor more not even saying ot you can get pked

Oil

VIP
also btw calling pump a bad wrath is very unepic,he was probably told by a higher up to pk order you. wrath job is to get rid of people of cause troubles within the empire.As a long lasting Darth you should know what threatening the throne will do even if it was a joke or miss use of words.

Empress Wrath Oil Novar > Empress Wrath Pump

also btw calling pump a bad wrath is very unepic,he was probably told by a higher up to pk order you. wrath job is to get rid of people of cause troubles within the empire.As a long lasting Darth you should know what threatening the throne will do even if it was a joke or miss use of words.

Empress Wrath Oil Novar > Empress Wrath Pump
That is a good argument but I was really doing good in the sith empire, he wanted to PK me and also may I say this the first time I talk about something that remotely about an OT they really couldn't give me a warning but I think not because I was a Darth for a while.

Joking about OTs is a dumb idea, especially when people are already on edge because a real OT is approaching. Expecting to receive some kind of personal "warning" is bit weird considering that everyone who has previously been PK'd, Exiled, etc. for being involved or talking about a OT should have served as your warning. Sure, you might not have meant that you really want to OT, but you mentioning it in the eyes of people who are paranoid that any minute now someone is going to try to take all of their power in a faction is just asking for trouble. It sucks, but you brought this on yourself, so you shouldn't really ask for it to be undone.

P

Pump

Ok bro I am sorry you are so upset about your PK, but a few factors led up to it.

1. I was going to let it go because you were doing good in your org and were active, but someone reported you for starting shit and being a minge yesterday
  1. After lying to me like 5 times saying you never said anything and finally remembered after I said I was going to pk you was a large factor in my decision
  2. I talked to Caitlyn and she said you were already on her shit list
  3. I was put as wrath yesterday to purge the retards, so that’s why I didn’t do anything up until today
  4. I called all of your inquisitors that were on down and asked about the higher ups because a trusted source told me that inquisitor officers were talking about an overthrow
  5. The reason I didn’t go with the initial punishment was because demoting you to apprentice would have literally done nothing when the overthrow was called
  6. You don’t have the story about the comment you made about taking the throne right, I was a darth at the time doing tyr’s lord trials in the same room as you when for no context you said something like “This is my rightful place”
  7. You had no one to vouch for you
  8. I gave you 10 opportunities to tell me why you wanted to overthrow and who was in on it with you
  9. You made the joke at a bad time when everything is kind of in chaos
i had ample amount of reason to fuck you up and I did sorry you feel this way and if you truly didn’t want to overthrow you can join praetorian on a new life and work your way up again. But I don’t know why you think you are special and exempt from punishment, you made a mistake and said stupid shit in game why would I not pk you? If you want to make overthrow jokes and not be at risk for pk just play Jedi. Pks are part of the game and if you want to whine about it and than come flame me out of character when something doesn’t go right for you than I think you have some other problems to solve buddy

Last edited by a moderator:

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
PG is the best place to be if you don't want to be PKed, thats one of the reasons I joined it soon after coming back.

Tyr

VIP
I love how no one is talking about how spectre put in scomms "Should i call it" and nobody cared but for a normal player like godzilla it's a PK order, fucking bias

Wait guys don’t want people fight over about this just wanted say something what happened to me and my concern and Now that pump replied I am satisfy with the concussion.There are some things that I don’t fully agree about like how no was backing me up or how he said I was lying because I forgot so my bad.Also I don’t know who said the INQ officer are trying OT but does really matter.Also don’t why I am bad list so yea fuck her but don’t take it the wrong way.Thank you very much for replying to me and feel bad because wrong time and Quteo was wrong.last things I wanted to say is that kinda of a dick thing say in the end like dam man but it just might be me.But the rest I can agree on.Now that we got everything out the way we can continue to talk about this or forget about it it’s up tou you guys.Now I am going host a funeral for godzilla and if you want to be there its going to be at firday. It was good and fun while it lasted.

Goodbye Godzilla.

Last edited: