Game Master Application

Steam name: Ghostface
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:193325761
Ingame name(s): XV DHG NINQ AP Rhaast
Current play time: 5-6 days
Time in Garry’s Mod: +1000
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Two
Server(s): HFG WH40K, SW Sith RP (I don't remember the servers name)
Time as position:
Several months for each
(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
Sorta
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Yes
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x ] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
To create a cohesive story to keep all players included and engaged as possible.
Plan an event (story based or building based):
One of two ideas, either an unkown source of force users who land on Tatootine taking it as an HQ that tries to wipe both factions off the map, it would start with them landing on the planet being greeted by a Jedi emmisary who would be killed on the spot, then the sith would see "oh they're against the jedi we should have them as allies" where then the planet Korriban would be raided by this unknown faction, this is only the first part of the event I have planned out. Or an event where either the Jedi or Sith plant a spy in either faction.
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Rhaast, have permission from Phaze and Moxxi to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I'm an experienced GM with months under my belt. I love creating stories that engage people and make sure they have fun, I also try to be fair about it and try to implement different things to spice up events. I took a few months off of Gmod and wished to come back to being a GM as this is a position I enjoy/am good at and I hope to bring enjoyment to others on the server

Last edited:

Pallox

VIP
As this was just posted, I would suggest picking one of the listed events and elaborating on it, currently it is to vague and lacks detail in the building or story. Good luck

Last edited:
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Rhaast, have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]
+1 but you NEEEEEEEDDDDDD to say who gave you permissions. Delete the [Senior GM+] and write [Permission Giver Name]

IROCONIAN

Neutral, not much effort in your event can see alot of opportunity for it to be derailed

i do not ask this often
How long you been on REBORN?

Edit: +1 , there is a trial period, Phaze and Croc at the helm and you are well received in the community, time in the community is not a big factor in being a Gamemaster

Last edited:

All_Rhaast

Neutral, not much effort in your event can see alot of opportunity for it to be derailed

i do not ask this often
How long you been on REBORN?
As of now about a week, and if you have any advice for the event i'd like to hear what you have to say so I may improve on it.

IROCONIAN

As of now about a week, and if you have any advice for the event i'd like to hear what you have to say so I may improve on it.
get with a gamemaster and ask to hang out in teamspeak as they do an event. gives you an idea on how to deal with the community if a mistake happens or they are sitting around too long. also jump in teamspeak and add -meet me at the end of your name. get to know the people you will be game mastering with.

I share this even with new GMs as this was an event i ran twice. only the first part with a small population under 40 people and doing both parts with a full server and artifact reward for the winner. it took about 1 1/2 hrs to go through the whole thing and it was nice to hear people say they felt like they were in a movie.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vWdV0ubG8CkFD0S8f4QpUjeoQzuaq7wxu8jUfR5OGA4/edit?usp=drivesdk

if you are not well known people will lean on your application more so your event could be expanded a little better.

so...you were never on REBORN before?

All_Rhaast

get with a gamemaster and ask to hang out in teamspeak as they do an event. gives you an idea on how to deal with the community if a mistake happens or they are sitting around too long. also jump in teamspeak and add -meet me at the end of your name. get to know the people you will be game mastering with.

I share this even with new GMs as this was an event i ran twice. only the first part with a small population under 40 people and doing both parts with a full server and artifact reward for the winner. it took about 1 1/2 hrs to go through the whole thing and it was nice to hear people say they felt like they were in a movie.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vWdV0ubG8CkFD0S8f4QpUjeoQzuaq7wxu8jUfR5OGA4/edit?usp=drivesdk

if you are not well known people will lean on your application more so your event could be expanded a little better.

so...you were never on REBORN before?
Alright sounds good, thanks.

Also no I never was.

Pallox

VIP
alright well this still hasnt gotten updated, so im gonna go with -2 the event is very very lacking. Along with what Caitlyn said about being trustworthy I personally don't want another Every

+2 You should elaborate more on your event, I've seen him play and he's been pretty involved when he is online. He's a good dude.

I'm pretty surprised someone who has just joined the community actually wanted to apply, being there just getting accustomed to how the server runs in functions. I think that if you care enough about the server after only playing a week, he should be given a chance.

He's also given a trial period where he can't spawn anything in, as Caitlyn stated that he is new, and should be trustworthy as GM - I believe he should have an extended trial and be closely monitored by other GMS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.