GM Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: CoT Knight N7 Caitlyn STEAM_0:1:192158762

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: TGI Master Myth STEAM_0:1:77591197

Reason: Warning as GM when staff is online. Not taking a sit before giving out punishment. Not informing me on why I was punished.

Proof(Highly recommended): Staff online were not notified about myth needing to take a sit, as it was requested that a staff member, not a GM handled the situation. I believe the staff online were, Vivian, Whiskey and Scary Lion. There may have been more but that's all I recall. I also requested that I be explained why I was warned, myth never held a sit or came to explain to me how I was "bhopin". Due to the fact that he failed to do the following, It created a situation in which more staff became involved then required to solve such a small issue.

Additional Info if there is any: His video of me "bhopping" was pretty bogus and didn't really explain much at all. He posted 2 videos and the first one showed me jumping down a set of stairs. Its possible I may have attained an inadequate boost of speed, although its extremely challenging to even determine if I was, due to how minimal it was and the fact that he can not even completely see my model. The second video presented was rather useless, as it showed no indication of me bhopping.

I believe if a GM is going to take it upon themselves to warn someone, they should at least do it correctly. Regardless staff was online and as far as I know GM's are to only administrate if staff are unavailable or not online.

NOTE: If myth would have apologized and removed the warning then I would have not been obliged to make a report. Although administrative staff had to step in which caused a situation that was not desirable. Also being a Sr. Gamemaster is an important role, and I feel you should at least understand all the rules regulations and procedures you need to follow as a GM.

Whiskey

Tbh, he should have told us in admin chat and let administrative staff handle it. He took it into his own hands and didn't even bring you into a sit.

Shepard

Founder
Here are the videos in question

I'm going to also give a brief opinion on this, granted some people may think I am biased I try and stay as un biased. My main problem with the entire situation was that myth dealt with it him self after I instructed him to get an admin to deal with it.

Dwayne

VIP
GM's taking sits arent concerns for users, GM's are apart of the staff team. Yes he shouldn't have handled it himself but at the same time you are trying to make it seem like you did nothing wrong and place the blame on myth. When clearly in the video evidence that was presented you were bhopping and in my knowledge of nearly 1000 hours of CS GO played. It's fairly easy to tell it from scripting and regular bhopping.

Loody

VIP
Better for you to be warned by a senior gamemaster then not be warned at all.hitting 10 bhops half of which were on a flat surface in a row results in a warn for bhop abuse usually.Personally it would be good if a administrative staff warned you but atleast someone warned you sometimes it takes staff to respond.
video im going off=

Dwayne

VIP
If you guys really want to overlook that she is breaking rules so be it, focus on myth. That's how she is trying to avoid the situation.

Caitlyn

Better for you to be warned by a senior gamemaster then not be warned at all.hitting 10 bhops half of which were on a flat surface in a row results in a warn for bhop abuse usually.Personally it would be good if a administrative staff warned you but atleast someone warned you sometimes it takes staff to respond.
video im going off=
10 bhops in a row would make me go extremely fast, I was literally just jumping in a straight line. When you bhop you gain velocity everyone should know that.

Caitlyn

GM's taking sits arent concerns for users, GM's are apart of the staff team. Yes he shouldn't have handled it himself but at the same time you are trying to make it seem like you did nothing wrong and place the blame on myth. When clearly in the video evidence that was presented you were bhopping and in my knowledge of nearly 1000 hours of CS GO played. It's fairly easy to tell it from scripting and regular bhopping.
1k hours on CSGO and you still don't know that bhoping makes you go faster not at a constant speed.

So heres what i'll say. Myth WAS told by Shepard to call a staff to handle to sit in which he didn't. He also didnt bring you to a sit but apparently "gave you a verbal" from what he said. It was a situation that was entierlly blow out of proportion tbh

"Warning as GM when staff are online." -- I agree on this one, though he has the ability to take staff sits this is only when no staff are on. He was also told to contact a administative staff to handle the sit.

"Not taking a sit before giving out punishment" -- Im a bit iffy on this one because apparently @Myth gave you some sort of verbal, but that being said a full blown sit would of handled this all better.

"Not informing you on why you were punished" -- Though you were not informed at the time you were afterwards. I belive this would connect more to your 2nd complaint stated above. This also ties into you saying in the report "I also requested that I be explained why I was warned, myth never held a sit or came to explain to me how I was "bhopin"." You were told what happened by Myth along with given reports. For this complaint I think your fine

Myth

VIP
1. I gave you a verbal warning
2. I know I should have had a sit, but the sit would have just been me saying "hey i just saw you bhop after i told you not to, so im going to warn you." there was no real point
3. Your profile is littered with hackusations, not saying you are scripting in these videos, but I will say you manage to bhop without strafing at all which is an essential part of bhopping.
4. Many people complained about you hacking in game night, so i am already suspicious
5. I refuse to apologize for you breaking rules and getting punished for it.
6. Notice how she accelerates down both flights of stairs, she is keeping her speed from the top one which is bhopping.
7. not being able to see the model allows me to see what angle you are looking at, and you turn your head 0% when bhopping
(proof 1)
(slightly less proof)
10. You dont even play the server legit, why should I treat your sit how i would a legit player? (somehow level 160 something with a little less than 100 hours on GMOD TOTAL
11. https://gyazo.com/4229be23ce1df697d0b71b2f8d7de1a8
12. servers have speed caps, you cant bhop past a certain speed on reborn
13. https://gyazo.com/4229be23ce1df697d0b71b2f8d7de1a8
14. Also claimed to know the rule on my verbal warning
need anything else? i got more

Caitlyn

So heres what i'll say. Myth WAS told by Shepard to call a staff to handle to sit in which he didn't. He also didnt bring you to a sit but apparently "gave you a verbal" from what he said. It was a situation that was entierlly blow out of proportion tbh

"Warning as GM when staff are online." -- I agree on this one, though he has the ability to take staff sits this is only when no staff are on. He was also told to contact a administative staff to handle the sit.

"Not taking a sit before giving out punishment" -- Im a bit iffy on this one because apparently @Myth gave you some sort of verbal, but that being said a full blown sit would of handled this all better.

"Not informing you on why you were punished" -- Though you were not informed at the time you were afterwards. I belive this would connect more to your 2nd complaint stated above. This also ties into you saying in the report "I also requested that I be explained why I was warned, myth never held a sit or came to explain to me how I was "bhopin"." You were told what happened by Myth along with given reports. For this complaint I think your fine
yeah but the only reason why I got informed was that more staff had to make him do it, which shouldn't have to happen.

On reborn the amount of speed you pick up from successful hops is completely depended on the floor if its a flat surface you cant go faster if its lets say from a chair to the floor and you hit it you are clearly gonna pick up speed so here even though the model is an error you tell he/she isnt picking up any speed the bhop rule was there for people that run away from someone after force jumping you can pick up a huge amount of speed but idk its really up to them because he/she isnt bhopping rather just hitting the space bar repeatly not even trying to gain speed.

Not to sure how far the rules extend but if someone is just hitting the space bar it isnt bhopping and it would be easy from someone to kill him/her here to.

edit csgo hours dont matter to gmod so stop flexing also im not +1 or -1 just explaining how bhopping works on reborn rather then lets say a bhop server on gmod or csgo. One more thing on the first video he/she slightly moved there head on the third jump but you have an error so its not gonna pick up a slight movement you have to watch closely

yeah but the only reason why I got informed was that more staff had to make him do it, which shouldn't have to happen.
I mean your a lvl 160, you should know the rules since your 40 below the cap aswell as been given a verbal. Again, Myth should of handled it entierlly diffrently but you should also know.

Dwayne

VIP
Also bhopping in a straight line does not gain velocity or speed in cs go or gmod, strafing is what accelerates you throughout whatever you are bhopping on.

Spectre8105

Time for the G.O.A.T of all perspectives to be put in.

first one showed me jumping down a set of stairs. Its possible I may have attained an inadequate boost of speed, although its extremely challenging to even determine if I was, due to how minimal it was and the fact that he can not even completely see my model. The second video presented was rather useless, as it showed no indication of me bhopping.
You Bhopped to keep your speed, seeing as you admitted to it, your goal is to get Myth

1k hours on CSGO and you still don't know that bhoping makes you go faster not at a constant speed.
Gmod Bhopping does not allow you gain speed, mostly on flat ground like on Tython, making this point invalid

Off this situation, the warn should not be removed at all, however, I do understand that Myth should not have warned you. My opinion, you keep the warn and Myth is dealt with, I wouldn't say this is fit for a demotion however.

Caitlyn

All I did was gain speed from falling from the stairs, if you keep jumping in a straight line you keep the speed. Wasnt even intentionally as its something I do subconsciously when I'm bored. (jump around)

Caitlyn

Time for the G.O.A.T of all perspectives to be put in.

You Bhopped to keep your speed, seeing as you admitted to it, your goal is to get Myth

Gmod Bhopping does not allow you gain speed, mostly on flat ground like on Tython, making this point invalid

Off this situation, the warn should not be removed at all, however, I do understand that Myth should not have warned you. My opinion, you keep the warn and Myth is dealt with, I wouldn't say this is fit for a demotion however.
Yes, you do gain speed from bhopping, for example, if you force leap and then continue to jump and strafe to each side you will gain speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.