GM Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

3. Your profile is littered with hackusations, not saying you are scripting in these videos, but I will say you manage to bhop without strafing at all which is an essential part of bhopping.

lol what theres one guy saying shes hacking
this is also creepy i had to dig for this persons profile
Dude claimed I was cheating in CSGO the game thats literally litterd with cheaters, its hard to not get accused while playing that game. Also from what I remember that comment is a year old and completely unrelated to this. All myth doing is trying to dig deep for anything.

Yes, you do gain speed from bhopping, for example, if you force leap and then continue to jump and strafe to each side you will gain speed.

You have a very very strong foward motion but that also isnt gmod actual physics, thats a addon nothing in normal gmod without addons well let u go this fast so this isnt a very good example

Caitlyn

You have a very very strong foward motion but that also isnt gmod actual physics, thats a addon nothing in normal gmod without addons well let u go this fast so this isnt a very good example
Well it works thats how Ive experienced it on the server.

Caitlyn

Also, myth went out of his way to try and get me permanently banned for "scripting" even though this is barely any evidence proving that.

Loody

VIP
you are admitting to bhop he is a senior gamemaster that knows the rules you know the rules you deserved a warn and you got warned.

I really just wanted to mention the way bhopping works on gmod because someone mentioned csgo and it caught my eye i bhopp on csgo a lot so i just had to explain im not here to attack anyone or say anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.