Good games to 100% buy and not torrent

Overwatch is still and always will be fun as hell, if not after watching Shepard play heroes of the storm it’s free and I started playing it I love it tbh.

Enter the Gungeon and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth/Afterbirth/Afterbirth+ are both fun dungeon crawler roguelikes.

Also, Terraria is a fun sandbox games with a LOT of content in both base game and through modding. Take it from someone who has almost a year's worth of time on the game; you really should pick it up.

If you're looking for MMOs, try Maplestory or Mabinogi. They're both more child friendly, but there's over 10,000 quests in each and lots of content. Only complaint is that they're more grindy than other MMOs.

Last edited:

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
As someone who fully finished Middle Earth Shadow of War, thats really fun. I also I'm going back into the Witcher 3 to play. Been great. Over 40 hours and I still haven't beaten the game.

Enter the Gungeon and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth/Afterbirth/Afterbirth+ are both fun dungeon crawler roguelikes.

Also, Terraria is a fun sandbox games with a LOT of content in both base game and through modding. Take it from someone who has almost a year's worth of time on the game; you really should pick it up.

If you're looking for MMOs, try Maplestory or Mabinogi. They're both more child friendly, but there's over 10,000 quests in each and lots of content. Only complaint is that they're more grindy than other MMOs.
Ill check em out *gives Morgan freeman*

As someone who fully finished Middle Earth Shadow of War, thats really fun. I also I'm going back into the Witcher 3 to play. Been great. Over 40 hours and I still haven't beaten the game.
Ye i have 100 hours on witcher basicly just from story *gives another Morgan Freeman*