goodbye for good.

Luft

Ok so, my ingame name is Luft and i'm known as a bit of a cunt and toxic player but still. I have stopped playing the server and will do so for good. I will most likely give away all of my belongings that i have and then officially leave.
goodbye

Update:
There is a chance i might return in the future but that is very slim, i will try to go for GM not Grandmaster... I've made an application where everyone thought it was a meme application. Not even f****** knowing that it was Gamemaster, and not Grandmaster. I made this mistake and i'm an idiot for it so i would love to just be an GM and give ideas, build ect and not really participate in much except for that.

Still i will most likely quit after i think i've made a lot of people happy, which i have. (Given away GM Wisdom, 4m++)
+ no i am not the guy with the ancient crystal... I had a moxxis ruby not that.
I will still not be on as much because i think i do not want to intervene to much into the server and be dedicated to doing stuff all the time and make people think that i'm not quitting and there's no point of this.
I'm nontheless if people think of that still giving away all of my belongings to a lucky player or players.

Last edited:

Luft

Thank you, but before i leave i will have to give my shit away. Anyway you can plan up an event that i can be in and have a part of in? with rewards of what i have. (Around 2m+ and other items including an emps hate) some other sht aswell.

Oat man

Thank you, but before i leave i will have to give my shit away. Anyway you can plan up an event that i can be in and have a part of in? with rewards of what i have. (Around 2m+ and other items including an emps hate) some other sht aswell.
I will try but RN I'm not on but