Gray comms

Now i know this concept has been denied in the past. But i belive that even though gray is not a faction similar to the other factions, i still think we could use a different comm to speak in. Having to either talk in advert or in OOC can get really unorganised and flimsy, and now that grays are growing a bit it would be cool to have a way to communicate with the other grays.
I dont think or want these comms to work in the same way as jedi/sith/discount sith EE but instead work as a more organised communication system for grays.

But tell me what yall think of this concept 👍

Sumii

+1 With so many new greys, it would make sense and be more organized if we had a stable system to communicate with one another.

Cloak

VIP
No matter how much I believe this will be denied due to the Grey faction not being too much a like with the Jedi and Sith, I believe this would be a great way of communicating with eachother. However. There is already 3 comms in the chat going on and I honestly just think it will cause too much confusion by seeing 4 different comms going on in the chat. But I will +1 it hence I think it should be considered.

Abram

VIP
Why dont we have it so that only people in a faction can see the comms it would make chat alot better

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Abram, issue with that is CC’s, and it voids the point of stealing comms. While it would be nice to prevent metagame etc, it would be a major hassle. Also, Grey is not a faction. They are individuals. Why would they need faction comms? Unless we plan to make greys more unified and include grey troopers (aka hunters/smugglers) there is little point.

Abram, issue with that is CC’s, and it voids the point of stealing comms. While it would be nice to prevent metagame etc, it would be a major hassle. Also, Grey is not a faction. They are individuals. Why would they need faction comms? Unless we plan to make greys more unified and include grey troopers (aka hunters/smugglers) there is little point.
Ok so what i mean with gray comms is not that it should be used for RP purposes, but rather a communication system between the grays. Like another OOC but just for grays, since OOC gets kinda spammed and unorganised if you try to have a conversation