Gray Jedi Redux

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
This is for many reasons.

1. What changes to Gray would you like to see, and why?

2. Any Grays who you feel shouldn’t be, and why.

3. Any Grays that go above and beyond and why.

4. Would you like to keep Grays and nomads or try to make them semi more organized and how? (Sorta like #1)

Please, no toxicity in this thread if possible. I will take anything here made serious to Shep and try to work them out a bit more.

Also, side note. Since EE got removed may host more events with EE as event actors (players).

Thoughts?

Reactions: Tyr

Alaska

Add Grey Comms and maybe allow them to attack in raids if the ratio permits it. This is both to bolster organization and community in the fold by allowing us to have a way to commune with each other over something other than PM's/Advert. And to bolster individuality by allowing a Grey to more align themselves to a side if they so wish to.

Edit: Also maybe loosen up or rework the IC punishments given to Grey's. My own personal belief is that most Grey's are relatively passive because the second they do something against a faction the faction's council just banishes or exiles them, not allowing that player to come to the planet. This in itself can be pretty bad simply cause if you don't want to be bored as a Grey then you'll be frequenting either Tython or Korriban to commune with others. Combine the fact that it also gives the potential to be PKed if you travel to that planet. And you'd be unable to do that if you attack someone on Tat or Kashyyk cause if the word travels or they attack a council they'll just get ousted from contact with that entire faction. While this rule shouldn't go it should be tweaked around in a manner to allow for less passive game play if a Grey so wishes to do so.

Last edited:

Loody

VIP
Make it overthrowable without perms
anzati and loody and scary and alaska and croc
loody and anzati and alaska and croc
4. Would you like to keep Grays and nomads or try to make them semi more organized and how? (Sorta like #1) make them overthrowable,give them a supreme dictator that can be overthrown

Oil

VIP
Let grays assist in raids or defend. to call their side they would @ chat assist/defend.
Grey comms in for next restart, can people grab grey comms for 30 mins if they capture us,Can we give gray comms away or not?

1. Grey Comms and attack in raids
2 and 3. This is pretty hard for me to answer due to the fact that Grays have their own belief and goals, so I guess everyone is ok.
4. Have like little Gray meetings now and then. Nothing like a council but just like we gather together, talk about the factions and what not.

Oil

VIP
Made this suggestion is discord earlier today. Now we wait and see I guess.

WhiskeyToday at 5:59 PM

Small Update 1. Fixed Climb Swep. Should be able to roll and have 6 jumps. 2. Replaced EE comms with Gray Comms, new command: /gcomms

Oat man

1. What changes to Gray would you like to see, and why? /gcomms I think it would be cool

2. Any Grays who you feel shouldn’t be, and why. Nope

3. Any Grays that go above and beyond and why. Croc you know

4. Would you like to keep Grays and nomads or try to make them semi more organized and how? (Sorta like #1) I like how the grays are now

Redicule

I think there should be a challengeable position such as Gray God that has faction leader buff and devastators. It would be able to be challenged once a day. Just an idea I feel would be cool since were now missing a faction leader

Aru

This might be for factions but some people lob other grays with each other even though we are individuals so I say reiterate that we are individuals and speak for ourselves and not others.
Oil or whatever his other name is. Starts with a G. Constantly just breaks sith out of the jedi prisons and problems for Jedi. Even pmed sith that a raid was coming. (or so ive heard) Personally just seems like a sith with a gray title.
Croc. Always helpful and neutral on all accounts. Just trying to make the server fair and such as much as he can.
4. Would you like to keep Grays and nomads or try to make them semi more organized and how? (Sorta like #1)
I wouldnt mind us doing a little something such as making a post or newsletter of a sort. Keep things updated with others so we are kind of info gatherers if anything and inform both sides of war just about anything. Who gets council, who tried to OT sith, etc. But that is just me. Just an idea.