Greater Trooper Rank Incentive

Shirikai

I believe that troopers have no real reason to be motivated to rank up within their organizations.

Currently the only incentive for ranking up in troopers is the artificial power that it gives over other troopers.

For instance the force sensitives have incentive to gain higher ranking because they get a whitelist with more health.

Troopers have no such reason, as the whitelists give no difference in health or models until certain benchmarks. I think we should add the same sorta health increase for the troopers. I don't think it should be dramatic, but maybe around like 50 more hp per higher rank job.

Like PVT have 1000 starting health, CPL 1050, SGT 1100, LT 1150, CPT 1200, MAJ 1250, COL 1300, CMD 1350

It could be more or less, but I still think that we should provide more reason for troopers to do better and rank up. If we can't do it with more health, maybe we could figure out a different way to make them care more

Oat man

-1 i think troopers are good right now i feel giving then more HP will only get people pissed at them and hate troopers more.

Ikaros

I love Troopers and all, but this would just cause mass promotion so that way all the Troopers have more health

Rightpop

Well I mean with my CC on my trooper like o have 4850hp and 700 armor that's kinda OP. I think they should stay the way they are. If I were to be like a colonel I would have like 5.1k hp which would make people hate troopers more

troopers arent suspose to have a huge aspect to the server.
j v s
jedi vs sith
jedi = jedi
sith = sith
sith ≠ imperial troopers
jedi ≠ republic troopers

Rightpop

Honestly I feel like people get pissed when troopers overwhelm them. I usually run if I'm low hp or there's like 4 of them so I could heal then sneak attack with a rage heavy that does 888 damage and 555 a light and disintergrate them in less than a second. Or until I did :p

People blindly rush troopers of course your gonna fuckin dye not the jobs fault no one understands how to cooperate in a raid I and troopers worked together for a long time against waves of Sith and troopers