ElfJar

Steam Name: -=[NWA]=- Elfragu Moat.gg
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56820958
CC Name: Elfjar Plague
Current names/ranks on server: Kind Scythe ElfJar Hord
Level: 257
Number of warns (active/total): No Warns
Time on Server (approx): 2-3 years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Being a gray is to be neutral, between the light and dark, not to side with the empire or republic. being a Gray is someone who can use all aspects of the force light or dark depending on there situation. Grays are ones that seek information that may be blinded by the factions. The grays strive to be on a middle ground with all factions and be equals with others around them. A gray does not want to confine them self to a faction and be called a "Jedi" "Sith" or " Eternal" they do as they wish on there own will. grays will not have them self falsified to Ideas/beliefs based by the Jedi or Sith. Grays act on there own will do what they want what they decide is fit to be right.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Gray is to teach and share the knowledge I have learned, to teach younglings and even high level Jedi or Sith that wish to learn. Along with this I also want to prevent conflict as much as possible and try to end the war with Jedi and Sith. with being a neutral Jedi I want to make the Jedi and Sith see the benefits of war being ended and to settle there differences.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: My dedication towards roleplay will be a great fit for gray Jedi as this role requires you to communicate between multiple peoples and factions. Additionally I have a great understanding of the rules and hopefully that has shown during my stay on Reborn and I believe this reflects on why I should be allowed to be a grey Jedi. If nothing else I've always like the idea of grey Jedi even before playing on Reborn so it's been something I've always wanted to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.