Grey (Gray) Rights to roleplay.

Zaros

It has come to my attention that the grey are not allowed to form their own little squads or groups. I am here to say that I am against this, and did not even know that they were limited. The whole point of the grey is to have your roleplay unrestricted by the rules of both the Sith and the Jedi. A grey is judged as an individual yes, but they should not be unable to roleplay out that they have some kind of grey order. If you were trying to find balance in the force, of course you would be around like minded people, and their goal would be to also help others find such a balance. And hey, if you are a grey and don't like the grey empire or whatever, you are not punished for it and do not have to join it. Any rules and rituals the group does is up to them. Grey have their own sets of mind state and values, and as long as it takes into account that they believe in the code of grey, and are not a toxic minge group who cause problems for the server, there should be no restrictions in place. I would like to add I am not a grey, and therefore am not biased. I bring this up because I take roleplay serious, and think that it would increase roleplay value if the grey could have their own little factions and teams, and not get in trouble for wanting to spice up the roleplay. +1 for let the grey do what they want (in terms of roleplay) -1 for do not allow greys to group up (current rule)

Alaska

+1 I personally believe this was an on-the-spot rule made because of the Death Squad doing not so great things which were causing problems for the factions in a manner that needed to be intercepted by Staff. As I do not see it specifically stated in our rule list.

+1 I started this revolution and I shall expand it! On a serious note, i've been pushing for self-organization within the Grays for a very, very long time. However was denied at every turn because the Gray Jedi were not designed for that, but why not? Why should the Grays go from planet to planet, be able to kill whomever they want, then just turn around and have everyone be mad at them because they killed a Jedi or a Sith? Or be treated like shit and kicked off planets because they are 'annoying' when we were there for 45 seconds and only talking to people? It's unfair that the Grays are restricted in such a way but yet have so many freedoms to wander around and tell how they please. Grays will only be grouped together anyways like a faction, blamed like a faction, accused like a faction and they should handle it like such.

PS: For those who don't know about the Death Squad I made, what happened was I gathered around 5-7 individuals as Grays and made the squad. We didn't do anything bad, wandering around on Tython, talking to people and just mostly being Grays. However, one of us asked Skies if all of Death Squad and he accepted. We went, existed for less than a minute before he kicked us all off for no reason and just because we were 'annoying'. We stuck around for another minute before Skies attacked us then a war broke out. We came out unscathed and caused chaos, but that's the story. We didn't do anything wrong, we didn't want to start a war either.

Okeas

VIP
This is directly copied from the gray rules thread.
2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.

2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.
There’s also 50 rules about grays in the rule book but we only follow the ones on the forum post...

Tbh +1 ee got yeeted cause it was a dead faction, gray had 13 people yesterday. AND you need a cc, certain amount of levels, and you need to apply like damm

Ventum

+1 gray's already have a pseudo faction leader being croc so why not just make it a very loose faction.

Boomer

VIP
+1 if you have ever played swtor and did the knight story you get a companion later on named scourge who is kinda like a dark grey and he joins your group. He uses dark side powers, but he isn’t entirely a Sith.

I am aware, I made a Death Squad and Shepard+Moxxi decided that isn't allowed and I was forced to disband it.