Grey Jedi

I don't know about you guys, but why is a Jedi just randomly being attacked by Grey Jedi for no reason? I feel like Grey Jedi is a way more RP based faction and if you want to kill people, just play Sith or EE?

TLDR - Make it so Grey Jedi can't AOS

Grays are not allowed to attack someone without a valid reason behind it, like if they started attacking people stuff who eat Grass here

Vethar

VIP
I only attack when attacked or you are randomly killing people for no reason.

Let’s say this jedis like “I’m going to hit this person and try and get this xp” I’ll step in and stop the fighting aka if they don’t stop when asked I’ll forcefully stop them as they are causing chaos on my planet.

I like to keep chaos on a low on tat as it’s my home and I hate to see / hear sabers slapping around and people dying.

Tubbs

Grays are not allowed to attack someone without a valid reason behind it, like if they started attacking people stuff who eat Grass here
There reason could be because I don't want you to stand there and then they can just yeet you

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
While I will admit that some grays use it as an excuse to attack whomever (which is being dealt with) some people get mad when, Say, 10 Jedi are attacking 2 Sith apprentices and a gray jumps in the help the Sith, claiming the gray has no right to do so they are random attacking etc.

Personally I find gray to be a very nice, neutral way to rp. But some gray don’t. And that’s fine.

As factions you have a system to punish individual grays based on what they do and not all the grays.

But yeah, people who play gray to rdm and minge are being looked at and will be removed if it becomes excessive. Please report any incidents to me/other SA’s with some form of proof.

Im pretty sure Gray Jedi could never AOS
Arrest on Sight.
so um, no.
Also a lot of grays just rdm for no reason, a lot of the new grays are doing this shit for no reason.