Denied Grimble's Dark Jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimble

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -Zalizark
Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:155890534
Ingame Name(Grimble,King Arthur, Zalizerk) and Ranks -JKnight SApprentice Jinitiate
Server Playtime -5d 18h 27m
Garry’s Mod Playtime -3,633
Warn Count - 0 warns
Age -18

ROLE SELECTION
Dark Jedi
MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[X]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package
QUESTIONNAIRE
What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Well, Star Wars has always been that thing in my life in general it's my favorite movies plus the shows bring so much thrill if I'm being completely honest there is nothing that compares too it I have no true reason why I feel like that but I play Reborn cause it's the closest thing too actually being a force user, plus Star Wars has that kind of sword vs sword movement that I love which is why I also like Medieval Stuff as well aka King Arthur.
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
DraxRekin(nickname'd) Zalizerk by those who are close too him Hes of ancient descent and follows the dark side of the force but unlike his Father Darth Belzi'zar, who conquered planets for malgus and the emperor himself. DraxRekin didn't grasp the understanding of the sith code but was very Intrigued by the dark side and was close with his emotions an his mother died when he was born. When he found out his father was killed by Malgus on Illum during a siege he grew a burning hate for the Malgus and vowed his revenge against him, Later on by meeting Darth Jadus he then Trained in the Dark side of the force growing in strength in secret. Darth Jadus called me the dark Crusader because i didn't follow the code but hated the jedi and didn't believe in the way's of the Sith but dueled with passion and hate like a Crimson Crusader.
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
Well i don't really fit in totally with the Sith cause I'm not fully aggressive all the time but I do like too duel which isn't the Gray way and more of the Darker path, due to how gray jedi are more peace and less action type of Force user's try to stay neutral but the darker side of the force is more 1 sided heavily on that side and would increase my will and abilities to play on the server in a way that I don't believe anyone's seen me play yet, and increase the amount of fun I can genuinely give myself
What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story.
1646283698708.pngZalizerk's main Drive is the Conquer The jedi and Corrupt both Grimble to the dark side Creating a Dark pack between the passion of the family and break his chains from the Jedi order and cause mass chaos for the jedi Order and use the power of his family to Create a new order of the Sith and take it over in the long scheme of things but Know's the Patience of this and how much he would have to fight to overcome the Bor Family of Sith.! Zalizerk's Main goal is to show that the dark side doesn't mean you let your anger and chaos within you to control it you only need your passion for others and your love, this new order of Sith that he wanted to create would Be the dark crusader's the one's whom believe in each other and the dark side's abilities not the Sith code and its lies of there is no peace, cause you can find peace within the dark side itself.
1646283898546.png
ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?
Because my character doesn't believe in the Sith or jedi Codes there for he doesn't completely believe in their ways and felt it as a waste to endure something so pointless as those rule's of engagement and the rules holding him back from finding peace withing the dark side of the force.
What is your character’s goal within the Force?
Zalizerk's goal is to create a galaxy of darkness under the dark side so that there may be peace within the darkness of the force between gray and dark jedi's so the fighting end's even though as a dark jedi i'm more of an assassin at the disposal of the Sith when I wish to work with them.
What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
Zalizerk interpretates the force as a weapon and a will to Crush and crusade those who forsaken the dark side of the force because they call Dark jedi sith technically but they aren't and nor are they neutral due to the fact that as a dark jedi i interpretate the force as a will of the dark side and to crush those whom appose it.
What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
Zalizerk doesn't believe in the codes only in the dark side it's self in fact which doesn't make him neutral, but a follower devoted to the dark side and its presence.

Last edited:

Grimble

Give me feed back first attempt I believe my grammar is probably bad and i'm not the brightest LOL

Clappy

+1 I think Grimble would be a good Dark Jedi based off what we have spoken about in-game. he has shown he has good understanding of the lore and the direction he wants to take his character

JPL

Executive
Please add more detail to the app also just so you know you cannot overthrow as a neutral character if that was your plan.

Grimble

Please add more detail to the app also just so you know you cannot overthrow as a neutral character if that was your plan.
Role play wise on the server i physically can't overthrow i know but as in Roleplay situation's i can make that a goal but know it will never happen if you get my meaning its not a completely given thing its a dream of his so is the conversion to the darkside its all apart of a bigger scheme of his that wont happen due to grimbles theme of pure light

Grimble

but i revamp'd it to explain better what you want'd and Dark jedi are not technically Neutral LOL they dont believe in the sith code itself but they believe in the dark side of the force they dont believe in the light or the jedi order they were pretty much dark assassins for the sith because in old lore they weren't actually sith so when it states theres only 2 a master and an apprentice Sidious and other sith use'd Dark jedi aka dark force user's as a weapon only Never truly neutral

Loody

VIP
-3 Just be a sith
-former greatest player of all time, fourme manager, staff, dev, audio/visual designer-Loody B

Ronnie

Owner
DENIED
This character makes more sense if you do not use a neutral character.
For example, even my Emperor character didn't fully believe in the Sith code.
It is much more interesting to try to make your character either fit in Sith or Jedi with their unique tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.