Ingame Name(s) - Grimble
Server Playtime -1 week 1Day 17 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4479 hr's
Warn Count - None
Age -19

Relevant Experience
Servers - PG- BFN

Positions -SA-GM and more

Responsibilities - had to help with gamemaster things but also was appointed SA do help with building and moderator administration as head of staff and more

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? Well i've been on Reborn for years and i want to help i didnt make an application before because i didnt know my true schedule now i do im able to play alot more than i thought i would be able to :) and im proud to be able to give to the Reborn community again like they've gave to me

What makes you more qualified than other players? I want to say nothing, but my weird times do I'm not a normal person i mainly play really late or really early at time's where staff are asleep and it's not right to just wake someone up to do these things that im on and can do.

What is your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? Honestly whatever I'd need to weather that be pulling a Stuck NPC out of the ground to Overseeing raids to make Sure NLR is followed or trying to figure things out for players who might be confused or lost at aspects be a guide and Helper for the server with WL and getting people items they need for the beginning of their characters.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I've bene in this community for a very long time i might be goofy yet sometimes annoying on the server cause of said reasons but i chose this community because it's an amazing community mainly with the people in it we don't just have everyone join we've got the little reborn family that were trying to expand and I'm just trying to help expand on the weird hours I play.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Grimble ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Grimble ]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.