Gunters' Guide to Force Powers

Gunter

VIP
Hello, it is me, Gunter! If you don't already know me or who I am, then let me introduce myself. I am a returning player to Reborn Gaming; I've been playing since 1.0 (when turtling use to be a thing) and I have been playing Gmod off and on. Recently I'm coming back and I'm planning on being more active! I have been Jedi council, and EE council multiple times throughout Reborns history! https://prnt.sc/og2jyl (here is proof of me being in the Jedi Council I was Anakin Skywalker)

Anyways on to what this forum post is actually about.
I have made a guide on the different force abilities we have on the server.
Google doc link

This guide isn't complete yet, and I'll be adding gifs to the document for each skill... yea... each... skill... (internally screaming commences)

Anyways I hope you enjoy this guide if there's anything missing or you want to share some tips, tricks or even skill combos please post it down below or msg me on discord @ gunter#6763 and ill be sure to give you credit!

Thank you <3

Ventum

Nice guide, explains everything pretty well. As a suggestion for a "Skill Combo" I'll throw down my build, I think you need to be at least above level 230 to use this one,

Self-Sustaining Cannon

Lightning Strike
Force Lightning
Group Heal
Frenzy Heal
Force Vampire

Base HP: 5350
Base Armor: 530
Base DMG (With King's Blade/Artifact) - 405

Gunter

VIP
Nice guide, explains everything pretty well. As a suggestion for a "Skill Combo" I'll throw down my build, I think you need to be at least above level 230 to use this one,

Self-Sustaining Cannon

Lightning Strike
Force Lightning
Group Heal
Frenzy Heal
Force Vampire

Base HP: 5350
Base Armor: 530
Base DMG (With King's Blade/Artifact) - 405
Alright will do, it seems like a really good build! Thanks for sharing.

Hello, it is me, Gunter! If you don't already know me or who I am, then let me introduce myself. I am a returning player to Reborn Gaming; I've been playing since 1.0 (when turtling use to be a thing) and I have been playing Gmod off and on. Recently I'm coming back and I'm planning on being more active! I have been Jedi council, and EE council multiple times throughout Reborns history! https://prnt.sc/og2jyl (here is proof of me being in the Jedi Council I was Anakin Skywalker)

Anyways on to what this forum post is actually about.
I have made a guide on the different force abilities we have on the server.
Google doc link

This guide isn't complete yet, and I'll be adding gifs to the document for each skill... yea... each... skill... (internally screaming commences)

Anyways I hope you enjoy this guide if there's anything missing or you want to share some tips, tricks or even skill combos please post it down below or msg me on discord @ gunter#6763 and ill be sure to give you credit!

Thank you <3
Saber ward makes it so stamina doesn’t matter for a limited time, so you can do like 3 heavies back to back

OTF

VIP
one of my dueling builds (literally)

no force powers

hp with CC: 6.4k hp 1k armor

base dmg:424 a light

im level 215

Gunter

VIP
one of my dueling builds (literally)

no force powers

hp with CC: 6.4k hp 1k armor

base dmg:424 a light

im level 215
I'm not sure if ill be able to put this in since you don't use any force powers. This guide is more for people who use force powers. Great build though!