Hannah Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koint

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Gray Koint FranXX - STEAM_0:0:202494168

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam TGO SPC Knight Hanna Espada - STEAM_0:1:483317160

Reason: Hannah insulted me many times and then proceeded to tell me to kill myself

Proof(Highly recommended):1565

Additional Info if there is any: This is just fucked up and should not be tolerated in any way shape or form

Reactions: Tyr

Tyr

VIP
Now i read the post again and the guy is using anime model i agree with hannah but she has been toxic to me alots so my vote is still +1

Caitlyn

Thanks for making a report. I'll be looking into this situation ASAP.

I'm having trouble finding the PMS in logs.

Could you provide when this event happened and give some details on the events before these messages were sent?

Information that would be helpful:
  1. The conversation or situation that leads to these messages.
  2. Any messages you may have sent to provoke said message.
  3. The date this occurred (Cant find logs to research this for some reason)

Koint

1. We were duleing in the DA and i kept beating her in dules so i guess she went off.
  2. other than me calling her salty, no.
  3. This happend on the 15th, sorry i didnt report it earlier, i asked others opinions of what i should due with this because i wanted something to be done.

Hannah

I was already punished in character for this and you had been antagonizing me all day and bothering me. I was told I wasnt in trouble in a private discord call by arata before i was punished at all in character and out of character. It feels like you are just out to get me and push at me. you want to try and make everything worse for me you already ruined the only thing i do everyday for me why more.

Welp kinda gotta reply now, when it was brought up to me it was an in a RP thing I didn't think Koint was bringing it up as a staff issue like he is now which is why I talked to Hannah in a discord call and I told her to chill out about it because it was toxic and later today we took it further into RP by demoting her because of it, when it was presented to me I thought Koint wanted it handled in RP. Anything I said about it was in RP not as a staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.