Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:150689878
Your current rank: G-VIP
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Roughly 9-10
Current level within the server: 190

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): It varies depending on homeowrk assigned but usually 6:00PM GMT - 10:30PM GMT
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:30PM GMT - 11:00PM GMT

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Revolution Gaming
Position(s): Senior Moderator
Time as position(s): 2 Weeks (Server collapsed)
Brief overview of the position(s): So as a Senior Mod I did pretty much the same as a normal mod. I would swiftly deal with any reports of Minges Whitelistings and other things. I loved helping the community as a whole but sadly the server shut down due to the owner going bankrupt.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Havoc], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

First of all Thank you for taking time from your no doubt busy schedule to read and review my Application. As I stated above I have been staff on a very old server at least 4 years ago the server shut down due to insufficient funds to keep it running along with a TeamSpeak. When I was Staff I wouldn't hesitate to help other in need and still wont. I love this community its fun and full of life, the last thing I want to see is it disappear. As much as I doubt that would ever happen. I would say one of my greatest qualities is the patience I have as I give everybody a fair chance, no matter who they are. I’m a very interactive person. I am always interacting with the community and making friends. My experience as a moderator has given me a lot of people skills. My job as a moderator often sees me having to resolve heated situations between two or more members of the server’s community. In these situations I prefer to hear both sides of the story and find a peaceful way to resolve the issue. I like speaking to the community and trying to by friendly with everyone and not have any beef with anyone. I hope you find me qualified for staff and thank you again for taking time to read my application!

Love you all ~ Havoc

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
neutral You're Not Really Mature and I don't think you could handle a sit, and I don't think you would be a good fit for staff, but you are active

Last edited:
+1 even though i havent really seen u a lot lately (i probably have seen u, probably just too dumb to realize) i do feel like u wud be a gud staff since u r pretty well known on this server, plus i personally havent seen u get into a lot of trouble with the other staff

Neutral- I don't see you very often (or I just forgot) so I don't really know you very well, but if I can get to know you more my answer will change

Edit: +1 saw you around and learned a bit about you, you will fit in well

Last edited:
+2
Havoc has been with this community for some time now. He has great knowledge of the rules and is very active. He wants to help staff during EU times which is something that we need on the server.

P

Pallox

+2 been here since forever and is really good at RP situations and such like that.

Bish i aint ur son! Im not Mr Squeaky Mc'Squeakerson anymore I'm Monotone Man! The power of Puberty compells you!

P.S. : Thank you all for the support Love y'all <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.