Hawk eye Good bye Application Thank you for being bad peaople

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

you can say what you want but i am human never forget that i am free not in jail i made bad calls who does not if you guy think that you are all the best at everything then ok i will live my life you live yours and i am not higher then anyone we are all equal my lord showed me that

Last edited:

Sigma

The color pattern isn't consistent and it hurts to read, and I have no idea who you are. It also looks like there's some stuff you didn't finish writing so you may want to complete that.

Spin

VIP
+1 you are a really great guy, an extremely good trooper and a great friend

but I do like hitting you with my pistols

-1 last time he applied for staff he copied and pasted his old application, Player interview shows minimal effort, also caused a lot of drama when he first got staff

Pallox

VIP
Though I know who this guy is so I can still formulate an opinion

-2 as a staff was very pestering and hard to staff with, the man would show up in the middle of sits and just take them. He manages to make the staffs job harder as a staff member

Chaos

you all look at yourself as higher ups well guess what i look at you as bully's and i am just not going to let a bully talk to me any way they see fit so what i copy paste my own app you think i can't it is my app do not think it yes owned by you or anyone else

you all look at yourself as higher ups well guess what i look at you as bully's and i am just not going to let a bully talk to me any way they see fit so what i copy paste my own app you think i can't it is my app do not think it yes owned by you or anyone else
Ah yes, calling your critics for your application bullies. Very mature way to handle yourself.

Chaos

think you
sir would you like me to call you something else like people that look at me about my past and i trying to charge or wait i think i said that oh right no one looked at my app Frostburn they just said some thing bad about me look at the bigger picture mature we are all kids playing the game of life so never say Very mature like you think you can harm me with words

Status
Not open for further replies.