Your current rank p-vip

Amount of Warns:0

in game name MC Hawkeye Ronin

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for: T-Moderator

Total time with the community (months): 12 months

level within the server:100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. -availability p.m.): 5:00am to 12:00pm est
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. -availability p.m.): 5:00am to 12:59pm est

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s):I have no previous experience
Position(s): I have no previous experience

Time as position(s):I have no previous experience

Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to: how many people we help

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Hawkeye], have permission from [Moxxi] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]
Why should we support your application, A little heads up a lot of this is from my old app because it is still true but at the end there is little more i would like to add

I believe my application should be supported because I honestly want to make the server better. I've been helping out new people join the server, and helping with pc issues etc. I've been here for nearly a year now and have noticed how people handle situations. I am qualified because I have been around the server for a while and have gotten to know the community quite well. I have done some wrong things in the past, and those were learning experiences. I promise to make up for my wrong doings and give you my word that nothing like that will happen again. I do plan on getting more into the discord and team I'm willing and eager to jump on sits, and other @ chat problems. If I get the opportunity I'm will do my damn best to be loyal to the staff team and to the server. I've been supportive in RP and helping newer players. i am a Jedi Knight named Hawk eye Nectar i have dragon horns, and dragon wings, plus dragon tail some people can me a furry but i am different from other people i like being a dragon and being different i like to help people but some time i like to have fun to you might see me as a furry but you see me. I hope that you can support me, so that I am able to help out my fellow players, and new players alike. I know that i can be a meme some times but the thing is i can be responsible as well I give you guys my heart full promise i will be the as responsible now because i know what to do and how to handle myself.

-3 leaves and becomes very very toxic when you end up getting denied. you were staff once and you were demoted. If you failed to improve and have left multiple times why would people want someone like you on the staff team?

Okeas

VIP
-1 when I’ve talked to you in game you’re more of a minge than someone I’d like to talk to. I can’t really see you at all in a serious sense.

Whiskey

-1 There are grammatical errors all over your player interview section, fix those.

You always leave the server for one reason or another and come back thinking you need staff or gamemaster. Then after your application gets voted down with very good criticism that you should take and grow off of, instead you don't seem to change over the like 2 months you've tried for staff.

Just play as a player and try to improve on what people said in your applications and once you think that you have changed enough, at least 2-3 months of trying, talk to a couple of staff members and ask them for opinions on how you have/haven't improved. Then maybe, just maybe apply for staff again.