Steam Name - TheEvilMeatLoaf
Steam ID - 76561198095807497
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Sith Acolyte MeatLoaf
Server Playtime - 3 minutes 45 seconds
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4,300 Hours
Warn Count - 0 warn record certified good boy
Age - 20

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[x ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
These Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? The vast lore, cannon or not its all interesting to read/watch. Im a sucker for anthing with lore streaching a long time IE:Warhammer, Metal Gear, Loss
What is the name of your character, and what is their history? Jengo Fett, he is a clone of his father Bobba Fett. Jengo fett was made through an agreement between the people of Kamino, and his father to make one additional clone with no acceleration in his aging. He was Grew up to become a natorious bounty hunter like his father working closely with the Empire until its fall.

What drew you to the character role you have selected? Hes fucking cool

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story? His motivation is money, the highest bidder. He has no loyalty, but it turns out the jedi don't like to pay to have people killed.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability? He has not pledged his total allegiance to the empire, but damn do they pay good money to have good people killed.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary? To be the best damn Assassin in the galaxy
How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire? Jengo spends his time waiting for his next big job. Either for a hit or for a conscription to fight in their wars, Jengo doesn't care either way as long as he gets his payment.

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

What is your character’s goal within the Force?

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?

CITIZEN
What makes your character more important than other citizens? (Why is it played by a player?)

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character? Hes always been my favorite character since i saw the first trilogy. Obviously im not a merc with a jetpack but damn do i want to be.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
Very thorough understanding of his characters origins and history, seen almost all the shows and read quite a few books.
How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

What makes you best suited to fill this role?

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I believe I can bring a lot to the server with a natural mercenary. As the server grows i can find a better place for a bounty hunter such as Jengo.