Hey Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks guys! I've found something I really enjoy, and I'm happy to of found a game I can actually play and not get burnt out on. Overall this community is filled with great people and has made my time on the server quite EPIC. I'm surrounded by amazing players that are genuine and kind. It's sad to see players leave as I am fairly new to the server and never got to build a good relationships with them. However, I'm truly grateful for the friendships I've built already. Everyone has been so welcoming and open it just creates an amazing environment I love being around. Of course there's always going to be a few ugly apples in the batch, but that doesn't mean you cant cook them into something delicious (Horrible Analogy but you get the point). Yet again, thank you to everyone for just being overall awesome people and for everything you've done for me. <3

I wish we could've talked more but the people people that kept me going on the server are gone now but GL I will still hop on Time to time and see how things are but as of now I will not be a active player

Status
Not open for further replies.