decypal

Steam Name and In-Game Name:vrometheus/ 109th rt Pvt Ramadan steve
SteamID: 76561198178331523/
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)/ jediv sith
Banning Staff: ezeke
Reason for Ban: we dont tolerate pedophiles
Ban Time:1day20hours
What did you do?: i did /me rapes and murders oat
Why you should be unbanned: oatman is my buddy it was an acttion done out of rp circumstances and im sure hed vouch for me ezeke didnt even speak super mean and unproffessional
i spend alot of my time here it would mean a bunch to me

Veon

Neutral till we hear Oatmans and Ezekes Side of the story
But if what you said is true and oat is your friend and it was OOC it should of been a Warn
and he should of pulled you to a side to speak to you about it

Veon

also im 17 so being called a pedophile was upsetting to say the least
alright for the term Pedophile it depends on the childs age if he is under the age of consent and you do that it is statutory rape yes ik its online but some people get offended by it so its best just once this is resolved to not do it again

Nuetral until ezeke gets on but if that is the only thing u said decy i would feel like the word pedofile was very hardhly used in this instant and the fact that bans are made publicly on the server i find this very VERY immature or at least a very improper way to handle a ban because the fact that the wntire server at the time saw u get banned for being a pedofile is scary to me i will most likely do a +1 and say time served because pf the damage to your image but again i would like to hear from ezeke

Also playing devils advocate here Decypal even tho it was to a friend that language shouldnt be tolerated rape isnt something to joke about and if it wasnt for being publicly being called a pedofile for it i would say at max be reduced to 12 hours or get a warn for it

Also playing devils advocate here Decypal even tho it was to a friend that language shouldnt be tolerated rape isnt something to joke about and if it wasnt for being publicly being called a pedofile for it i would say at max be reduced to 12 hours or get a warn for it
That’s too strict, if it’s a joke between two people and it’s not bothering or reaching anyone else you’re fine but if it’s disturbing others or ruining RP for others you’ll get an ERP or FailRP warn. Or if it’s not a joke and oat man wasn’t his friend it could call under the harassment category which would be a lengthy ban

Veon

@Shepard staff calling players pedofiles sounds like a very serious matter due to the ramifications it can have as a player if u every got publicly called a pedofile on the server idk if i would return
yeah i can agree here if someone tried ruining my image in a ban i wouldn't return and does anyone know the rank of the staff who banned him?

Status
Not open for further replies.