Hey, lets talk about this stuff :)

Hi!

So a lot has happened in these past 2 weeks. Moxxi got un-banned, we've had 2 emperors, and an empress. I'd like to first address the AMOUNT of toxicity that has been spread throughout this community.

I'd figure most of you won't read this whole thing and will immediately form an opinion on things I'm saying and won't read the whole post so i will label things, feel free to comment on certain topics.

MOXXI

Obviously a lot of bias has been put towards this topic. As we all know Moxxi was banned a few months ago and with a huge amount of support he was recently un-banned. Right from the start there were multiple comments, conspiracies, and attacks against him and a few others who used to associate themselves with him. Why? because he was an abusive founder, he was super toxic, someone who is super immature. You have all the right to claim these things, but this was all addressed in his demotion, and his ban from the community. He hasn't necessarily done anything TERRIBLY toxic so far while hes been back, right? Everyone is immediately jumping to conclusions that the same things is going to happen again and again, and zero chances are being handed out, and yet I see 43 +1's and one -1 on his ban appeal. Everyone who has some negative feedback and who feels strongly against Moxxi had the same amount of chances to voice there opinion on that ban appeal.

BUT HE SHOULDN'T BE FACTION LEADER AGAIN!!!

Right, don't get me wrong. It isn't fair for someone to immediately be placed at the rank of dark council and possibly EVEN faction leader right from being un-banned from the community. BUT, as it stands he is faction leader banned.

Also, lets add the fact of what Miles has stated in earlier posts. He wasn't a bad Emperor. He has the longest standing for Emperor held over a faction. That isn't because of "Abuse" its because he is able to lead a faction well enough to have supporters. Even when he was demoted from founder and people were planning to overthrow, he had a long list of supporters telling him to keep going.

CAITLYN

Alrighty. So Caitlyn has recently made an appearance in the community and multiple forum posts were made about special treatment, racism, etc. I'm not here to address this but I'm here to speak about the decisions made on her behalf, and the bias towards the "Moxxi Group." When Caitlyn became Empress, it was under the deal made by Anzati and Caitlyn/Shepard. The deal basically stood as a grounds to get Moxxi on DC and possibly un faction leader banned at some point. He was suppose to lead Dark Brotherhood with his other silly goons and to have a voice within the Sith AS DARK COUNCIL. That was fantastic, until she put people who were biased against that group in power. I'm not going to blatantly blurt there names are but we know who. The day after Anzati handed down Emperor, we all logged onto our lives just to play for a bit and IMMEDIATELY we were demoted and exiled. For reason being "Conspiracy to overthrow" now don't get me wrong is someone IS conspiring go right head demote them down the drain and pk them. But without sufficient evidence and PROOF don't do it. This leads to my next point of -

https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/thanks-for-brutally-murdering-sith.1657/#post-

Right, you are saying sith has been murdered when you are the one who stepped down from Empress when you murdered it yourself. Give Macklin a chance.

- For those of you who are going to say "Well where the hell is Midas's chance" Last time I checked, we won that overthrow fair and square, and you have to work towards victory, not have it handed to you. IF you want Emperor, you either slime your way to the top and have it handed to you or you overthrow and work your ass off to win.

STAFF BIAS

No never? right. So lets put this bad boy right here -

Moxxi.pngFor context: Basically someone was asking about exiles and player treatment. And someone decided to go and say that hes not a player on the server but something else.

Kinda fucked up right? Someone comes back from being un-banned and is IMMEDIATELY treated like a POS with 0 chances given. Right, most of you will say "He needs to earn my respect" which is great and all. But when they are given 0 chances to do that, its kind of hard.

K.PNG
I don't have proof or video recording of some other shit that has been said but I can address the bias of the rule changing.

RULES

After Caitlyn became Empress the rules immediately turned to her favor. These rules HAVE never been put in place until she was put into power.

LOYAL ORGANIZATION
Good idea, it has been suggested before by PG and other Emperors but it was never put into place as a rule. When Dwayne, Cause, and Alexander overthrow Maven as PG it was suggested but it was brushed by.

DEMOTING ON OTHER LIVES
Not until Moxxi's group was left playing there EE/Jedi lives was this rule put into place because people REALLY wanted to hit them hard with those demotions while still on grace.
---
Now, there are also things that target over-throwers that isn't fair.

CALLING ASSIST

If you are planning an overthrow, its done in secret right? you don't just openly shout I'M OVERTHROWING PK ME (unless your Tubbs). When trying to find out who is overthrowing you put on your detective hat and search for that one group who is planning to take away your place as leader. So why do people have to /advert "ASSIST" when overthrowing? its the job of the defenders to figure out who is doing it. It gives people a chance to be that slimy piece of trash who says "Hey wait i'm gonna lose" *switches sides* that's the fun of Overthrows, it makes it more of a challenge.

FIXES?

If this isn't going to change you should have to advert COUNTER that way over-throwers know who to attack, it isn't fair to them that they have to openly address a "Hey please kill me" and the defenders don't.
---

I really love Reborn, its been my home for nearly a year and a half now. I think people deserve a little better than multiple attacks against them. I normally don't address toxicity and stuff but it has been getting to me a little bit. ESPECIALLY now that one of my friends Macklin has received multiple toxic attacks against him (Even though he hasn't done anything wrong) In the end, were all people guys. Maybe sending a "GG" or a "Well played" instead of a "Server is dogshit, and fuck you I lost" is better. I don't know that's just me, but try to be more considerate towards both ends of the spectrum. That's my rant for a bit, and I really hope people don't quit just because of today.

Dredd

uhhh I was writing a big essay on the matter but
1. im too toxic to be crying about anyone
2. Ventum/Midas convincing me otherwise
3. too much hard work

uhhh I was writing a big essay on the matter but
1. im too toxic to be crying about anyone
2. Ventum/Midas convincing me otherwise
3. too much hard work

Idk, its just a lot of stuff that hasn't seemed to have been addressed by the community.

IROCONIAN

MIDAS was pivotal in holding the Throne prior to him getting Emperor. If you truly wanted a great warrior, leader and someone passionate about the direction of the SITH Midas was your champion. Though Midas had a week to convince, it was disadvantaged by being associated with the hate the then Empress was getting. Overthrow and taking power is the way of the Sith, it is natural if Sith do not like something or wish to improve it. You hold your own fate. Look at the Faction as a player and you will see a pretty evil dude.

CAITLYN

Alrighty. So Caitlyn has recently made an appearance in the community and multiple forum posts were made about special treatment, racism, etc. I'm not here to address this but I'm here to speak about the decisions made on her behalf, and the bias towards the "Moxxi Group." When Caitlyn became Empress, it was under the deal made by Anzati and Caitlyn/Shepard. The deal basically stood as a grounds to get Moxxi on DC and possibly un faction leader banned at some point. He was suppose to lead Dark Brotherhood with his other silly goons and to have a voice within the Sith AS DARK COUNCIL. That was fantastic, until she put people who were biased against that group in power. I'm not going to blatantly blurt there names are but we know who. The day after Anzati handed down Emperor, we all logged onto our lives just to play for a bit and IMMEDIATELY we were demoted and exiled. For reason being "Conspiracy to overthrow" now don't get me wrong is someone IS conspiring go right head demote them down the drain and pk them. But without sufficient evidence and PROOF don't do it.

Okay just so you know what went down, Caitlyn was given DB docs and apparently the way it worked(from what we heard directly from her) is that the Dark Brotherhood was a group solely to listen to the Dark Tyrant, and everything he wanted, even during an OT. You couldn't turn against him in an OT. Dark Tyrant had about 60% power while Emp had 40%. Think that seems right? Also, the deal was an in character deal and as the emp she had full power to break that deal so it's not a broken rule for her to do that. Also the people who were in DC at that time were already long standing members who were there before Anzati's OT such as me, Firehawk, Riddick, Apex, Nevi, and Ben so she didn't place any biased members against it. Every DC member at the time was 100% against the idea of removing INQ and adding DB.

STAFF BIAS

No never? right. So lets put this bad boy right here -

View attachment 497For context: Basically someone was asking about exiles and player treatment. And someone decided to go and say that hes not a player on the server but something else.

The context for this was to point out that Moxxi knew what he was doing when this was going on, he's not a person that is new to the server with a group of friends, he's been here for a very long time so he knew exactly what was going on.

CALLING ASSIST

If you are planning an overthrow, its done in secret right? you don't just openly shout I'M OVERTHROWING PK ME (unless your Tubbs). When trying to find out who is overthrowing you put on your detective hat and search for that one group who is planning to take away your place as leader. So why do people have to /advert "ASSIST" when overthrowing? its the job of the defenders to figure out who is doing it. It gives people a chance to be that slimy piece of trash who says "Hey wait i'm gonna lose" *switches sides* that's the fun of Overthrows, it makes it more of a challenge.

FIXES?

If this isn't going to change you should have to advert COUNTER that way over-throwers know who to attack, it isn't fair to them that they have to openly address a "Hey please kill me" and the defenders don't.
---

The reason for the /ad Assist is so that staff know who is and who isn't partaking in the attacking side of the OT so they can have proper management when dealing with an OT if a lot of people die. Also players meant to be defending by default unless they do /ad assist in order to help attackers.

Okay just so you know what went down, Caitlyn was given DB docs and apparently the way it worked(from what we heard directly from her) is that the Dark Brotherhood was a group solely to listen to the Dark Tyrant, and everything he wanted, even during an OT. You couldn't turn against him in an OT. Dark Tyrant had about 60% power while Emp had 40%. Think that seems right? Also, the deal was an in character deal and as the emp she had full power to break that deal so it's not a broken rule for her to do that. Also the people who were in DC at that time were already long standing members who were there before Anzati's OT such as me, Firehawk, Riddick, Apex, Nevi, and Ben so she didn't place any biased members against it. Every DC member at the time was 100% against the idea of removing INQ and adding DB.

The context for this was to point out that Moxxi knew what he was doing when this was going on, he's not a person that is new to the server with a group of friends, he's been here for a very long time so he knew exactly what was going on.

The reason for the /ad Assist is so that staff know who is and who isn't partaking in the attacking side of the OT so they can have proper management when dealing with an OT if a lot of people die. Also players meant to be defending by default unless they do /ad assist in order to help attackers.

Dark brotherhood never had a Dark Tyrant rank. Basically the organization was put there for Moxxi to come back and have an introduction with the sith again. There really wasn't any need for an OT because the deal was that Caitlyn wouldn't touch DB and Moxxi would get un-faction leader banned and Emperor at some point. Everything was fine until one specific person got put into power, then everything went to shit.
--
You say the context to the post was that he knew what he was doing but - It was a response to Premium making like his millionth toxic forum post.

EDIT - The title of the post was literally "Moxxi's meat riders are back"

Ventum

Dark brotherhood never had a Dark Tyrant rank. Basically the organization was put there for Moxxi to come back and have an introduction with the sith again. There really wasn't any need for an OT because the deal was that Caitlyn wouldn't touch DB and Moxxi would get un-faction leader banned and Emperor at some point. Everything was fine until one specific person got put into power, then everything went to shit.
--
You say the context to the post was that he knew what he was doing but - It was a response to Premium making like his millionth toxic forum post.

It was never an agreement to get Moxxi "introduced" back into the Sith. It was simply a method of making it easier for Moxxi to obtain Emperor if and when he gets un faction leader banned, and that is where this all stems, the loudest, most toxic members of this community make it known that they want Moxxi as Emperor but the little guy who actually wants to get somewhere doesn't want Moxxi anywhere near Emperor, it's already as bad as it is with him breathing down Macklin's neck and "Advising" him. Like everyone is just beating around the bush here and giving Moxxi these special spots and permissions just so he can get Emperor that much easier.

edit: And it makes it all that much harder to get a reasonable opinion out there where everyone is so dead set on one thing and one thing only. To progress as a faction you're gonna need to have an open mind to new leaders. If you constantly look towards the past on how to improve your future you will never truly make steps forward, you are taking them backward. Cut the shit and stop relying on the past to fix your future mistakes. Take risks when deciding on a new leader. I want to see how Macklin does as Emperor just so he can prove these godforsaken Moxxi cultists wrong. But he has to make Moxxi rise the ranks normally.

Tubbs

--

EDIT - The title of the post was literally "Moxxi's meat riders are back"
But Premium likes girls so he doesn't get an opinon

"Everyone who has some negative feedback and who feels strongly against Moxxi had the same amount of chances to voice there opinion on that ban appeal. "

Id say disagree to that. The Appeal was put up and closed in a few hours, it was finished in a day. Not all of the community may have had time to respond to that/voice their opinons. Im not saying this would of changed how the ban was handled or wether or not we would of stayed banned but I think deffinetly it should of been up longer so more people could actually respond.

For the RULES seciton I have a few things to say. I think with Caitlyn being here it deffinetly pushed some rules/ideas along more then it may have before. The helper rule was somthing brought up before but never added in, same as the rules you listed. I dont think Caitlyn simply being here made these rules happen but I do belive she pushed them along quite a bit.

Dunkin

VIP
@Jacob Nova You've tried "holding the peace" for ages now. Please either rise through the ranks and fix the fucking empire yourself and stop watching from the sidelines scared to get criticized. Or quit posting about the "issues" of the Sith if you're not going to step up to the plate.

Shepard

Founder
funny how moxxi's main cause for demotion was him being the center of drama, and once he gets unbanned the drama spikes. Almost like just his presence brings out the worst in people
1f914.png