HINQ High Blade Lord RAF Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: IGT Lt App John Karson STEAM_0:0:64697024

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: HINQ High Blade Lord RAF (Changing his name) STEAM_0:0:98879248

Reason: He is a sith but he is Mass RDMing in temple

Proof(Highly recommended):20181012101547_1.jpg
20181012101521_1.jpg
Additional Info if there is any: He is a GOLD vıp by the way :/

Okeas

VIP
+2 I don't know what I didn't reply to this sooner but looking at the date of this thread it happened during downtime and I had to go to bed early. I'm usually online that time but I was the last staff member to log off but even though this was downtime it gives RAF no right to go around rdming people and if I were still logged on I would've banned you right there and would have given your steam ID to some higher up bois to extend your ban to what they see fitting.

Cloak

VIP
+2 I don't know what I didn't reply to this sooner but looking at the date of this thread it happened during downtime and I had to go to bed early. I'm usually online that time but I was the last staff member to log off but even though this was downtime it gives RAF no right to go around rdming people and if I were still logged on I would've banned you right there and would have given your steam ID to some higher up bois to extend your ban to what they see fitting.

Exactly. But so many people thinks that rules does not apply during a down time which is completely wrong. I 100% agree with Okeas

ok so first off, I legit just saw this rn and Im trying to think back this day because I was hosting INQ trials rn and someone said "u gonna defend urself on the forums". and I was like "what do u mean". So I checked it and I saw this and my reaction was crazy. I do not remember getting on this specific time he put and I was having a sleepover at my house with a bunch of my buds. Bro I legit do not remember this and I would never do this type of crap on this server. I worked really hard to get where I am. I am texting all the friends that slept over on friday.

I´d like to hear from RAF aswell before I give a full on answer, but from where it stands now it seems like a +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.