Hope

Steam Name: TheKilla
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135237670
CC Name: Eternal Darkness
Current names/ranks on server: Hope and Envy Master and Champion
Level: 235
Number of warns (active/total): 16 1 active
Time on Server (approx): Since 2.0 so 2-3 years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Being a Gray is more than just bettering your own understanding of the force, it's not believing in either side of the force. Everything is Black and White, Jedi being the heros, while Sith portrayed as villans. Being a Grey is living in the balance of both sides. There is no good, there is no evil, there are only beings, and the force. I do not live on either side, and not living on either side is very difficult when you are forced to choose a side. I cannot define myself to choose a side. But I will choose to live in the middle.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: As Gray Jedi I would like to communicate with both factions and learn more about the living world and the force. I would like to come closer to the force and reach it, while being able to communicate with others from either side of the force. I want to be able to use whatever teachings I please, without being judged by a side because its too much like the other. This is for my goal of wanting to connect with the force through any means. I want to be at ease with myself and leave the factions behind.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have so far served myself into all the current factions that are available to play on the server and I have yet not felt enough joy to continue the path of any of the sides. My long journey as a Jedi has been a journey with a lot of difficult challenges but it has also been a great journey at some points. I have yet not been able to commit enough time to the dark side however I have now chosen to wanting to following the path of the Gray's learning how to find a striving balance within myself and the other Gray's and to use the force correctly and in a meaningful way of how it's supposed to be used. Being able to take a complete new step is given me a feeling of success of the exact example of what I want.

Boomer

VIP
Haha, wasn’t really a scam I gave ur items back it was a joke that u took seriously
Well the when I called admin you said no then later change your name and give it i mean sounds sus but I guess it’s a “joke”

Hope

Well the when I called admin you said no then later change your name and give it i mean sounds sus but I guess it’s a “joke”
All love, i,m sorry the joke went to far but I swear I wouldn't have took your item if u ask around everyone knows I joke around a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.