How Clucky Joined Reborn Gaming

clucky

So like on December 22nd, 20-something . I got my first gaming computer. Zany friend said let’s play this server and I double clicked on Reborn Gaming Jedi vs Sith 3.0 then loaded in

Reactions: Tyr

Oat man

I joined reborn the second day I had gmod on August 13 Veys trained me a XP event happened on tython people where asking why I was not being trained and what i was doing but I was being trained and that's that

Caitlyn

So like on December 22nd, 20-something . I got my first gaming computer. Zany friend said let’s play this server and I double clicked on Reborn Gaming Jedi vs Sith 3.0 then loaded in

I joined reborn gaming when I asked if I could check out the server.

shepard abused and murderd me a few times, then I clapped some cheeks in chess. and then I watched a movie with zozo and two other people I forgot their names sorry.

Oat man

I joined reborn gaming when I asked if I could check out the server.
Yeah I remember talking to you the first day you where on I was a second in command in IG and you where solo raiding on korriban saying I need to talk to the emperor but we just kept killing you IDK why I didn't call staff XD

Rightpop

I randomly clicked on Jedi vs sith in 2017 then stopped and played hella ps4 the came back and became the killing machine in 2018 July and August the my phone broke now I'm back :p

Maguku

VIP
I joined with my friends and called someone a retard then thought the server was actually kinda nice and stayed

I first joined back late August/early November but didn't really start playing till October sadly I don't remember much about my first time besides the fact that I found out how to turn people into bouncy houses.