Hunters Merc Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - Pain
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:33875422
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - VG JI Knight Hunter/ LB Sith App Pain/RT PVT Xiv/RCT ICT Vix
Server Playtime -3d
Garry’s Mod Playtime -5,250 (90% was Starwars Rp)
Warn Count -0
Age -20

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package
QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
-The Star wars Universe is Vast and so many things happen ,have happened and will happen there are so many possibility's the concept of jedi and Sith amaze me having a everlasting war against each other Good Vs Evil , Light Vs Dark, Power Vs Peace is so interesting then adding hundreds of bounty hunters hired mercs, characters that done so much to stand out to be remembered in story's so forgotten so still making there story anything can be done. The Vast lore it holds is so interesting everything from the OG Jedi who Imbued there force into there swords to the Sith with the first emperor Darth Krayt and his 1000yr rhain over the sith creating darkness where ever he went. Its so easy to implement characters into the universe because of how vast it is.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
My characters is Dawn Vinchezzo

-She was born into the Vinchezzo Crime Family, at a very young age she learnt quick what it meant to be a criminal her father Tony Vinchezzo became the Godfather when she was 2yrs old years old , she was not new to violence as she watches people killed, beaten and robbed in the name of the Vinchezzo Family, at 8yrs old her fathers personal Bodyguard who was a banished Mandalorian by the name of Ju'ar Viksin started to train her to fight sayin " your father is a powerful man, he has lots of enemies you must learn to protect yourself and live on the Vinchezzo name" for 5yrs she trained while learning from her fathers Men watching as he grew in power and in wealth, Striving to one day lead the Family like her father, When she was 13yrs old a Attempt on her fathers life was made never seeing her father so unhinged she was frightened seeing the bloodlust in his eyes grow, time past that year when they discovered that it was the Sorentu clan aiming to control the part of Tat that the Vinchezzo family controls. Tony Vinchezzo Decides to assassinate a major Sorentu supporter who ran the biggest shipping tycoon at the time killing him means the huts funding drops 10x showing that we aren't scared and that they'll pay for this act of war!

tony vinchezzo.jpg

-War began between the Cartel and the Crime Family for 5 long years fighting happend thousands dead on both sides, Dawn is finally the age to fight but her father wont allow it she pleads holding her vibro blade tight screaming out of anger and bloodlust " FATHER LET ME FIGHT" with a calm and proud look he say " No my dear Im afraid the Sorentu are closing in on us if you die I couldn't go on living" Dawn storms off understanding the situation but still angry she cant help her father she goes to Ju'ar Viksin asking him for advice. (you see he was a feared warrior of the Mandalorians before he was banished for treason after he help he father escape death, he saved his life during a small battle the Mandos had and Tony Vinchezzo took him in saving him from death along with his buddy's feeling a connection to Tony he stayed protecting him as tony did for him all those years ago. Many where confused as to why a Mando would do that they're culture is all about pride and honor tho he never gave a satisfying answer he was loved by everyone and well respected he may not be a Mandalorian anymore but he was a Vinchezzo). Ju'ar Viksin said to her "Dawn I cant go against your father or the family its my duty to protect you and him" with a sneered look on his face

-Dawn asked him again but with so much sorrow and anger in her face as tears roll down her eyes "Help me fight please I cant stand by and watch our family's Legacy fall!!!" with a smirk and a sigh of grime he said "Alright my little Foundling ill help for I owe your father my life and owe you more...but promise me you will come back" Dawn with a face full of Glee said "I will and I will end with war!! for you and for the Vinchezzo Family"

-As dawn hops on her ship With her VibroBlade in hand Trusty Side pistol and her Sniper Rifle she sets of to end the war...Flying to the Sorentu main base that her fathers spys have informed her about she stalks the outside for weeks learning the change of guard routine finally Confident she sets in taking out 3 guards before she cuts a hole in the sewer grait and hops in moving through the shadows she hears voices "Trandoshions" she whispers to her self she keeps moving taking steps not even a musk rat can here, Finally getting to a entrance she can fit through she cuts a hole in the crait to what seems like a bathroom hereing voice again she hides in the hole once more, they're droids weird why are they are in here she takes her Blade and with one swoop slashes them both kicking there bodies in the hole she moves on, taking out torchs on the wall hiding in the darkness there arnt many guards inside she thinks nothing of it and keeps pressing on, anger fills her body this is her chance she cant mess it up with the lack of guards she moves quick making it to a big gold door on the upper most level she opens it slowly and....

-Everything goes black...She wakes up to a Large Trandoshin smelling her she says "Get off me you overgrown swamp rat" the trandoshin punches her in the gut then walks away..20min later a droid comes in moving her to a terrace outside Droid said " the Sorentu wanted you to see this as she looks down he father and Ju'ar Viksin tied down in a open pit with a Massive Hole in the ground 200meters away from the, she screams and the look up astounded by what he sees Tony vinchezzo screams and Ju'ar Viksin looks with a deep sadness in his eyes knowing whats going to happen, Dawn confused trys to break out but she cant watching in horror as they are moved to the pit then *Swoosh* Big long tentacles shoot from the pit With eyes big ass melons she Screams " NOOO!!!" then... with his final moments Tony Vinchezzo looks at his daughter mouthing the words "I loves you" with a tear rolling down his face as he is kicked in the pit screams barrel out as they grown dim....then stop.
Ju'ar Viksin knowing his fate looks at dawn and mouthed "don't be sad be strong" smiling as he is to thrown into the pit no screams are heard dawn knowing her family is on its last legs snaps the wire to her makeshift cuffs and breakout running to her ship shoots barrel past her head as hundreds of Sorentu guards chase her tears rolling down her face knowing she lost, finally making it to her ship she fly to her home then "BOOM" a massive explosion appears in the distance same direction as the Vinchezzo family mansion.

-Dawn Flys faster then ever making it to the remains of her home knowing the war is over and she lost her family lost...everything, she leaves the ruins of her family's once great empire now in shambles, destroyed she has nothing but her memories.
She decides she will rebuild the Vinchezzos will live on with no money, power, nothing shell have to work she decided she will be a mercenary as fighting and killing is all she knows, The Sorentu Clan will fall at her hands she vows it.

-She heads to the Guild with fierce and intense look bloodlust flowing through her she says " Droid sign me up!" HK-70 says well right this way...
Dawn follows the droid the the back of the building and the rest well the rest is history.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I love Crime Family's and Mafias the concept is crazy I love the drive and secrecy it holds so much can be done can recruit others into the family grow it further

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Reviving the Vinchezzo Family and destroying the Sorentu Clan to regain her family's Honor, she will do anything she needs to do kill anyone she has to Jedi,Sith,Senator,Women,Children nothing will stop her from restoring the Vinchezzo Family

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

She works for herself and money if you pay well there isnt anything she wont do murder , theft , arrsion you pay it she'll do it she hates the idea of government the Republic is to good, lawful people and the Sith are to bloodshed they kill each other to gain power to endup dead by the hands of there underlings the concept it disgusting to her

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

Gain wealth to one day restore her family

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

She doesn't care who you are as long as you pay if the empire needs a jedi killed or a hostage protected shell do it, if the republic needs a bodyguard for a VIP or a protector for the innocence she'll do it...as long as they pay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.