Accepted Hunters Satele Shan App

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -Pain
Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:105998357
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks -Advisor Master Hunter Ru/SIG JO Lord Jadus/Merc: Dawn Vinchezzo/IT Medic PVT Xiv
Server Playtime -1w4d
Garry’s Mod Playtime -5600
Warn Count -1
Age -20

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The Star Wars Universe is Vast and so many things happen ,have happened and will happen there are so many possibility's the concept of jedi and Sith amaze me having a everlasting war against each other Good Vs Evil , Light Vs Dark, Power Vs Peace is so interesting then adding hundreds of bounty hunters hired mercs, characters that done so much to stand out to be remembered in story's so forgotten so still making there story anything can be done. The Vast lore it holds is so interesting everything from the OG Jedi who Imbued there force into there swords to the Sith with the first emperor Darth Krayt and his 1000yr rhain over the sith creating darkness where ever he went. Its so easy to implement characters into the universe because of how vast it is.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?1651293046500.png
My Character Is Jedi Master Satele Shan
Satele Shan was the daughter of Jedi Knight named Tasiele Shan, Whos Parents where in fact Darth Revan and Bastila Shan, She was born on the planet Brentaal IV in the year 3699 BBY, Her family's strength in the Force was exceptional , When she the Jedi Order and became a Padawan her master was Jedi Master Ngani Zho, Years later she traveled to Korriban to learn from the Zabrak Battlemaster Kao Cen Darach. at that time she witnessed the recapture of the planet by the Sith Empire in 3681 BBY, and she escaped to warn the Republic While Escaping she met a smuggler by the name of Nico Okarr and a Republic trooper named Jace Malcom with the death of Derach occurring while escaping.
Once she Became a Knight she became a hero to the Republic as she led Jedi and the forces of the Republic Military During the Great Galactic War, During the war she grew close with Malcom despite the Jedi Order's restrictions on attachments. Because of it she tried to Rescue Malcom and his Small group of troopers on Alderaan while the Empire invaded in 3667 BBY,

Later on After defeating the Sith Lord Darth Malgus in combat with the help of Malcom, she and Malcom began an affair that lasted for six months with her having to break it off with fear of the darkness may occur in the soldier's heart. However, she was pregnant with his child, and Shan bore her son Theron in secret with the help of Master Zho before giving the child up to the Jedi Order and returning to fight
Years later during the war the fragile calm of the Cold War began to collapse, Shan worked with the Republic Emergency Response Corps to protect the unsteady peace and the innocents of the galaxy, and she was alerted to a dangerous threat from the Sith Emperor by his former servant Lord Scourge when a daring mission that she had authorized to capture the Emperor ended in disaster. Learning that the Emperor intended to extinguish all life in the galaxy, Shan helped the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython stop the Emperor's plans and personally led an invasion fleet in an assault on the Imperial capital of Dromund Kaas while the Knight confronted and defeated the Emperor.
Later on Satele Shan was appointed to the position of Grand Master and given leadership of the entire Order. In her new role, Shan guided the Order through a number of crises that arose during the Cold War, and trained her Padawan Shigar Konshi to Knighthood

1651292996247.png

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Satele Shan is by far one of the most badass Jedi in Lore her history during the Great war has so many story's and things she did for the betterment of the war and others risking her own life many times to save other she was powerful came from a unique family who funny enough were also Jedi powerful ones in fact she she was so wise and Selfless at such a young age many knights would only dream to accomplish such feats she has done and it all was for the innocence and to end the war once and for all, Stopping the death and Destruction Its super inspiring and the RP that can be done with her is so high I would love to play her to really bring out some Great Rp for the GMs and others

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My Characters main drive is to end the war between the Empire and Republic To stop all the Carnage and death occurring around the Galaxy she is a great fighter he skills with a Duel saber is outstanding she will do anything if it means it right, Ill use this to do some Great Rp with Padawans and Knights Classes and Rescue missions will so much more immersive and all around cooler as I can put her Past experience into plans and Convos , Teaching and Fighting for peace Ill jump in to save a citizen in need or travel to korriban with a small troop of Rt to save a padawan, I will do what is needed to end this war Once and For all

What is your connection to this character?

My connection to this Character is She is Dedicated to the order she is powerful but just like me she will break the rules from time to time not out of spite or anything but because we are human we are still Loyal to our "Orgs" but when the time comes we will break rules if it means betterment of others or myself

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?

I feel like I have a very good understanding of my character's origins, history, and Mind set. I'm able to effectively Preform every positive and negative aspect of Her personality, as well as fully understand her background. It is clear to me why She does what she does and as I play as her my performance will refine and build to have a true understanding of her on the server. Teaching and Helping others as she would as all life is important and being prepared is the best thing we can do to end this war.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

As I am already a Jedi Master and a High ranking Vanguard I can RP and Fit her to Fulfill all that is needed of both Positions Being a Master you are Wise and skillfull just as she is and being a Advisor you are Proficient in Fighting and Leading other just as she is I will use these to build her more onto the server and work with GM to make Events for her and or add her to them to make then funner

What makes you best suited to fill this role?

I have played on this server for Along time even Back to the Old reborn I played as Rey on the Jedi Rping as a Lore character makes it so much more Immersive I have Thousands of hours on Gmod I played many Rp servers I Have lots of experience playing as Lore heavy Characters and Satele Shan is no Different I play as much as I can on the server I am Really Dedicated to the server My strive to have fun at the same time make it better can help me both Rp the best I can and make the server fun for others encouraging more playing . Being a Jedi Master I have a great understanding of the Order and all the works in it this alone will help me a hell of alot when it comes to playing as her.

Attachments

• 1651293038050.png
    1651293038050.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
+1 Satele was the daughter of Tasiele but Tasiele was not the daughter of Revan and Bastila. In fact there were many generations in between Bastila and Tasiele so it is fair to say it is a direct lineage but not their daughter. I was going to do alot of events surrounding this family as it is the family I have been using since I joined the server. You do realize this would make us directly related right? Also Tasiele is still just a young Sith Apprentice and hasn't even thought about bearing child yet let alone join the Jedi Order as Tasiele had before she had Satele so it would almost Have to be custom lore for your character to exist. Also would love to chat with you about how we would go about entering your character into the server and the relations our characters would then have. Other than the lore aspect the person themself in the times I've interacted with him were very cordial.

Last edited:

Kesler

VIP
+1 Would love to see you as Satele Shan! Another committed person to the community as a Lore Character would incite so many more cool events and interactions among the factions!

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
Purchase the Hero Character package on the store, and submit your model request through the CC format.

Status
Not open for further replies.