Hunters Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Pain
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:105998357
Ingame Name(s) - Advisor MasterHunter/IRG JO Lord Jadus/Merc-Dawn Vinchezzo/81st PVT XIV
Server Playtime -1w2d(Played OldReborn aswell)
Garry’s Mod Playtime -5500
Warn Count -0
Age -20

Relevant Experience
Servers - IceFuse(eww)

Positions -Smod

Responsibilities -Overlooked Staff

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I have Been Around for awhile reborn has always had a Special place with me I was sad when Reborn shut down awhile back When i heard its being *reborn* again I jumped to start playing being in the army makes my free time slimish but I always play when I can Many know me and I try my best to Rp and make it fun for everyone playing around and Honestly having fun Becoming Staff can really push me to increase the RP and overall enjoyable Experience everyone can have here on the Server.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have Experience as staff before many have been on servers that no longer exist and some have been on servers that are still here I want to bring my experience here to reborn and help it as best as I can My dedication to the server motivates me to do what I can to best the playtime people have here Especially new players as a first impression is shows alot for some and making a good one encourages others to stay or even bring friends making the server better overtime.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
To Solve the Situation in the most Fair way Possible If a Situation comes up I want to Assess it with no Biast at all I will check both sides and properly assess the Situation to best make the most Viable Decision.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I choose the Community because its Fun everyone here Enjoys the playtime here we all like to mess around make jokes and cutup, Rp is good Aswell making my playtime enjoyable making me want to get on as soon as I get off work( which I do) Reborn alone has made my Gmod Play experience 1 of a kind i can express how much I enjoy playing and seeing it change and evolve the player base grow everyday I want to be apart of making it better and help it grow to repay for soo muchfun and enjoyable weekends it has Givin me.
Darth Jadus.jpg
USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.[Hunter]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Hunter], have permission from [Ziljin Bor] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Hunter]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.