I am leaving the community, Farewell <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrukan

Everyone in the Reborn Community, I messed up while being staff. I will not reveal my actions but lets just say I put myself in a situation I never wanted to be in and my end goal was to make everyone happy. My staff rank was removed and my only goal was to help everyone on the server, Sadly I could not do that and my lifespan on Reborn has concluded. I wish everyone will have a good life. I wish everyone is to do what they want in life, and finally just be you. Every single one of you have shown me that you all have heart and you all are amazing people. I want to en-deeply apologies to 2 people of the community. Tyr and Rocky, I am very sorry. To the staff team, You are all wonderful people I wish you luck on your future endeavors and finally to the community. I love you all, You were all my family, I looked up to some of you as you live a life I do. For those people who commented on the "Whats your dream job" post ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS, You can do it! I love you all Reborn, This is my final farewell. Live your best life, If there is no hope there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Farewell Reborn,

~ Thrukan

- Ex T-Mod
- Ex Moderator
- Ex Senior-Moderator
- Ex Dark Council
- Ex Wrath
- Ex Emperors Regent ( Cabinet )
- Ex Exalted Dark Honor Guard
- Ex Lord
- Ex Apprentice
- Ex Acolyte
- Ex Eternal Captain
- Ex Eternal Knight
- Ex Jedi Padawan
- Ex Jedi Initiate
- Ex Leader of the Bounty Hunter Death Cartel
- Ex Member of the community

We all make mistakes it's only natural it's the lessons we learn from our mistakes is that make us who we are and thrukan I see u as a great person

Caitlyn

I dont think you should quit for being removed from staff.
But that's your choice not mine. Best of luck to you.

Okeas

VIP
Everyone in the Reborn Community, I messed up while being staff. I will not reveal my actions but lets just say I put myself in a situation I never wanted to be in and my end goal was to make everyone happy. My staff rank was removed and my only goal was to help everyone on the server, Sadly I could not do that and my lifespan on Reborn has concluded. I wish everyone will have a good life. I wish everyone is to do what they want in life, and finally just be you. Every single one of you have shown me that you all have heart and you all are amazing people. I want to en-deeply apologies to 2 people of the community. Tyr and Rocky, I am very sorry. To the staff team, You are all wonderful people I wish you luck on your future endeavors and finally to the community. I love you all, You were all my family, I looked up to some of you as you live a life I do. For those people who commented on the "Whats your dream job" post ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS, You can do it! I love you all Reborn, This is my final farewell. Live your best life, If there is no hope there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Farewell Reborn,

~ Thrukan

- Ex T-Mod
- Ex Moderator
- Ex Senior-Moderator
- Ex Dark Council
- Ex Wrath
- Ex Emperors Regent ( Cabinet )
- Ex Exalted Dark Honor Guard
- Ex Lord
- Ex Apprentice
- Ex Acolyte
- Ex Eternal Captain
- Ex Eternal Knight
- Ex Jedi Padawan
- Ex Jedi Initiate
- Ex Leader of the Bounty Hunter Death Cartel
- Ex Member of the community
Alright mr. ex person

Holy shit, I feel like garbage right now.
I never meant to cause any of this with the fuckin BH drama, and you didn't deserve to get removed from staff. You were THE MOST formal, respecable, and standup moderators I have ever seen. The way you would always show up in discord asking if anybody needed help was a standard that staff need to take after. You should have been praised for your methods as staff, not removed. You were a hardworking DC, and a good person. Not everybody can say they built an entire org from scratch, but to also say they were the voice of reason in council during a dark time aswell? You were a great member of the community, and it'll be tough to see you go.

Tyr

VIP
I never meant to cause any of this with the fuckin BH drama, and you didn't deserve to get removed from staff. You were THE MOST formal, respecable, and standup moderators I have ever seen. The way you would always show up in discord asking if anybody needed help was a standard that staff need to take after. You should have been praised for your methods as staff, not removed. You were a hardworking DC, and a good person. Not everybody can say they built an entire org from scratch, but to also say they were the voice of reason in council during a dark time aswell? You were a great member of the community, and it'll be tough to see you go.
It wasn't the BH drama it was something else about me and rocky and i nearly got perma banned

Dwayne

VIP
You were one of our better ones....... just happened to make a mistake that costed you. Have a good one.

Thrukan

( I lied that wasn't the last post I guess )
It went from me enjoying the server to me enjoying to help other people so I became staff and something that happened within a 10 minute period got my staff rank removed. It was a huge misunderstanding and I wish I found words to explain what happened correctly but things happen for a reason.

I dont think you should quit for being removed from staff.
But that's your choice not mine. Best of luck to you.

I left the community because that is all I wanted to do really, Just staff.

Don't feel like garbage you had nothing to do with it. Thanks for the words.

dude noooo dont leave

It is my time.

You were one of our better ones....... just happened to make a mistake that costed you. Have a good one.

Yeah, Shit happens. Please use me as an example for future staff to learn from. As any good staff cannot make everyone happy and look what it costed me. It was cool though the whole staff experience.

If you wanna add me and talk HMU on discord. My Tag is
BigNick#9877

My picture is an american flag.

Thrukan

Do you know what he did?

I am not revisiting this site after this post, I do not have my staff rank to keep so there is no respectfulness/honor or anything to keep. I am gonna be straight real with everyone and if my message gets deleted oh fucking well because I will not be here to change it. I am gonna speak man-man right now. Straight facts.

Reborn is a good community besides the staff, My story is I wanted to make everyone happy because I was in a situation that 2 different people wouldn't like me anymore if I made either 1 desicion or another decision which would be OTing or defending. So Tyr agreed with me and AGREED to making up a stupid scenario to pretend like I did something, But little did I know contacting someone on my private discord account has relations with Reborn. Which makes actually no-sense. I was removed of my staff rank because of lying to staff and apparently trying to get Tyr banned even though he agreed to this scenario so both people would like me. I guess I was backstabbed messages were deleted and I was in a position without evidence and I was fucked. I was informed that I lied to staff EVEN THOUGH I messaged him through private message. There is nothing formal about private messages unless emailing a business. LIKE WTF, I GOT CHARGED WITH LYING TO STAFF OVER DISCORD DM'S. How it works is you are guilty until proven innocent, When I was talked to by Internal Affairs there was no chance of me getting out. He never asked me to show any proof of me defending myself he never asked for a defense he basically told me to say why I think I was there and then I was removed from staff. I was told 4 people are witnesses/reporters that I wanted to get someone banned. There were only 4 people involved and the first 2 obviously back stabbed me to get out of trouble. Whenever I was spoken to it sounded like I was already guilty, He even told me that they came up with the idea of letting me go. THEY FOUND ME GUILTY BEFORE EVEN TALKING TO ME. I didn't leave because I lost my rank I left because of how fucked this is. I lost everything I worked for because I apparently wanted to get someone banned ( Which the person AGREED TO FUCKING DOING, It wasn't even a plot to ban words were put in my mouth it was just a quick scenario that me and TYR the person who agreed came up with to get Rocky off my back but then it was reported to Shepard by Rocky in efforts to get me removed from staff. ) Hopefully you can see how fucked this is, I will never return because the justice system is fucked. The Justice system is as I explained guilty until proven innocent, They find you guilty before you even have a chance to explain yourself. Even if you do everything in your power to prove your innocence you are still found guilty because of a decision made 3 hours previous.

If you still don't understand what I did this is what happened EXACTLY, I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WORKED FOR.

STEP BY STEP

1) Thrukan is informed of a possible overthrow
2) Thrukan wants to overthrow because he is loyal to Rocky
3) Thrukan is also loyal to Tyr and Tyr asks Thrukan to defend
4) Tyr asks for information so I give him information that everyone already knows
5) I give Tyr discord invite so they can chat and discuss ( Old Dark Council Discord )
6) I was caught giving the old discord link to Tyr and Rocky began to dislike me heavily for that
7) Me being the person that I am wanted to make everyone happy. So I talked to Tyr to see what I could do
8) Myself and Tyr created an idea where we would pretend that Tyr had been blackmailing me, That would have been the reason why I gave Tyr the link to the old discord, I sent it to Rocky and he believed it but he reported the thing me and Tyr came up with to Shepard.
9) I tell Rocky that Tyr agreed to the scenario that I sent to him and it was just so you would go back to normal of being friendly with me
10) Rocky or Tyr does not respond and goto Shepard and turn on me. Tyr even the one that agreed to the scenario goes to shepard and turns the tide on me.
11) All fingers are pointed towards me and I was declared removed from staff before I was even on the computer again.
12) I go on the teamspeak to defend myself but alas, No matter what I did I was still fucked. WASN'T GIVEN A CHANCE TO SHOW EVIDENCE IN MY DEFENSE, WASN'T GIVEN A CHANCE TO ASK WHAT ACCUSATIONS WERE USED AGAINST ME, WASN'T GIVEN A CHANCE EXEPT TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. BUT EVEN THEN I WAS LYING APPARENTLY.

I am done, No more responding, No more looking at replies. I am done, I have been corrupted from this terrible justice system this community has to offer.

Thrukan

I manned up and told the fucking truth now I am leaving, Good luck peeps. Chow, I love most of you. You know who you are.

( Here come all the responses of "ACTUALLY HE DID THIS" "ACTUALLY HE DID THAT" )

I told what exactly happened, You all made the decision of whether I was guilty or not off of accusations. Fuck you all ( Exept some staff )

If my shit gets deleted...

BE WARNED OF WHAT I HAVE WROTE BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.