I Like This

Ventum

Recently I've seen complaints about players not being able to enter the scene of dueling properly, currently it goes like this,

- New Player Joins
- New Player Gets to level 20-30 within about 10 minutes
- New Player goes to Tatooine to PvP
- New Player gets fucked up by a level 200+
- New Player stays on Kashyyyk/Homeworld grinding levels for a few days
- New Player either gets bored and leaves because they are stuck on one-two planets or grinds to an appropriate level
- New Player becomes Old Player, fucking up new players

Now this is not the fault of the players by any means nor it is a fault to be pinned on really anyone, but a change should be made to fix this. Instead of sending new players into a baptism by fire by sending them to Tatooine and hoping they live for more than 5 minutes, or hoping that they don't get killed on Kashyyyk, there should be an area that new players can grind in.

For example, there could be Kashyyyk, a PvE zone where newer players can fight Entities that start off low-hp and low-dmg, but also don't give much XP, these NPC's would be near the warppad and would provide new players with a way to grind levels easily, but the further you travel through Kashyyyk, the more beefy the NPC's get, the more HP they have, the more DMG they deal, and the more XP they give.

Kashyyyk would essentially become a PvE zone where no PvP is allowed and would be solely for grinding purposes, while Tatooine would be a PvP zone, where little to no grinding can be done and players can fight. This is essentially how both worlds already play out, with more people PvPing on Tatooine and more people grinding on Kashyyyk, but I think it should be reinforced more with my suggestion in the previous paragraph along with a tag in the warp sign saying maybe,

"Kashyyyk - PvE Zone - no PvP Allowed"
"Tatooine - PvP Zone - come at your own risk"

Or something along the lines of that, I just think this would be a more welcoming environment to newer players who can't dream of taking on the older players and provide them with a way to grind without having to check behind their back every second to make sure someone isn't gonna try and PvP them. Not saying that the current system is bad, just saying it can be improved, to me at least.

Korriban/Zakuul/Tython could also just end up being the grinding zones for new players with NPC's spawning on their planets respectfully, but I think that would end up causing more lag than needed.

Shippycool

I feel if David actually made a thing to were npcs give certain do then it could work that way everyone can talk to each other then others just going afk to grind levels because the current state is that you need lvls to fight so there’s no point in playing if you have no levels and that’s we’re the problem goes on

Yea yea yea riddick probably did it
....It's not but alright my guy. Simply saying it because shit that seemed impossible are possible with enough work towards finding a way to do it, for example, super sabers (Although they are useless people said it wasn't possible...but they were made anyway).