I need to speak.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Hello everyone. I will keep this mostly short and sweet, as otherwise I will start ranting and get nowhere.

Some know me some don't but I feel my mistake as of recent was being silent on matters and not taking sides. Many know this is what I do to retain equal treatment and fairness across the board of the community.

However, I am reaching my end.

I would like to take a moment and say, staff are doing good. Dwayne is fantastic and does a lot of good work. Some see him with an ego or short temper, which to an extent is so, but the line of horrible abuse is not crossed. He is active and willing to help when needed and there to talk to even if off the server. He is a VITAL part of the SA team. the boy with the "backbone" so to say and able to make hard choices and not be too soft on people. This comes off as "mean" but I can assure you, behind closed doors he talks it over and still wants opinions and will hear all sides. He gives out harsh punishments as sometimes they are needed.

All staff fuck up. GM's, mods, even owners and founders. We have all seen it.

I am just going to keep this short, and let others discuss. Dwayne has been part of this community for a long time and while sometimes he makes mistakes, we all do. No one is perfect. No one is always nice. And he has a core role in this staff. And he has given plenty of time and due earnings into this community.

And that goes for a lot of staff.

Part of growing up is sometimes working with people you don't like. That's part of being an adult. But to take someone punishing you or doing something as some irreversible action isn't the right course. That's petty, and harbors a grudge that turns small slights into decaying poison.

So, in short. Dwayne has and will continue to do a great job. And with some work we can all make this server a more enjoyable place.

So thank you Shepard, Miles, Moxxi (he was a good person too) for founding this community. Thank you Charger, Cause, and Dwayne for being such good SA's, as well as Audio and Chilly (Never forget you guys)

All these people mean so much to me as part of my Reborn experience. I just fear with tilting toxic positions and seedy back talks things will happen that may make me leave a place I love so much.

Keep well everyone.

Croc.

C

Charger_AU

+5 Simple and straight to the point. I can get behind these no nonsense posts and I fully agree with what you've said.

Estrella

Croc I am pissed that the Darth trials was rigged, but you speak the truth and honestly I don’t know how the fuck you are always right and so happy and such a nice guy. Please be my mentor or something I will literally pay you.

Croc I am pissed that the Darth trials was rigged, but you speak the truth and honestly I don’t know how the fuck you are always right and so happy and such a nice guy. Please be my mentor or something I will literally pay you.
The fuck, how were they rigged exactly? I saw legit no rigging, and it felt like a genuine, challenging, 2.0 style trial under Moxxi and Korean Iben. It was amazing to watch, and I’m genuinely excited for the future of reborn if were finally getting back into that level of RP. I feel like you’re just upset that you didn’t pass.

Estrella

The fuck, how were they rigged exactly? I saw legit no rigging, and it felt like a genuine, challenging, 2.0 style trial under Moxxi and Korean Iben. It was amazing to watch, and I’m genuinely excited for the future of reborn if were finally getting back into that level of RP. I feel like you’re just upset that you didn’t pass.
I was fucking joking you nerd

Edit: Also I am upset I didn't pass lol

Last edited:

Thrukan

Good morning,

Everything you said here is true, everyone makes mistakes and honestly in my opinion so far he has done good and I have seen no issues. I appreciate what the staff team does and always will.

Have a good day,