Steam Name - Ikigai
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:0
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - LA App Iki
Server Playtime - 19 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 50 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ x ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I am most interested by all the various lives and different stories that are held within the massive universe. The creation of lightsabers, the Jedi, Sith, the Mandalorian and all the many different groups. Each character is given their own story which makes them to feel just as real as someone next to you. The world created feels everlasting and endless, every page that is turned is a whole new species of beings with their own wars and families just as we do.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

My characters name is Jeff Ikigai. Raised a foundling within clan Vizla. Clan Vizla made their way to my home planet. Running from a war that they brought with them. Jeff was a lone wolf before being accepted into the clan. Being without family and those around him seeing him as an outlier. Clan Vizla graciously accepted him. Although at first rejecting them being used to being lonesome, he eventually grew close to two strangers who seemed to look alike. He attempted to trekk out on his own at times but due to being surrounded and having gear stolen by Jawas he tends to stick with a group. Jeff has decided to run missions and explore the world with the two other Mandalorian's he has come across.

Jeff believes that family goes before everything. While he also wants to do what he can to help those around him, he beelines to protect and work towarda aiding his family first.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I've always seen the Mandalorian as role models. Standing to a strong code and holding their family close. Myself I value family very strongly. With this character I can relate with once being on my own and finding your own group.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My character wants to end this dreadful war and find his family. He does not know if the war is the cause to him being without them, however he wants to figure out what happened to them.

Jeff also wants to help anyone he can. Growing up on his own without much help opened him to feeling amazing when he does help someone. He always tries his hardest when someone needs assistance.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

My character has watched this horrid war and wants nothing to do with the blood spilled on either sides. He recognizes that each side is just as bad as the other, and picking one will put him right with them. He has no want to kill unless he needs to. He would rather help others, and it becomes much harder to help when you're in the middle of battle.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

My characters goal is to be able to support himself and those he is with. While also aiding those around. While he knows he cannot stop this war alone. He can at least help those that have been effected by it

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

My character while being disgusted by them, will attempt to blend in with them. Agree with what they say and kiss up to them. Offer them your services and aid to better himself and his group. While at the same being sly and doing what he can to sabotage their advances.

Status
Not open for further replies.