"im back"

hangniman

Were you the guy complaining about the levels and not being DC to me? Or was that a different sideous

i do remember complaining about levels to a few people but i don't remember ever asking about dc if so im sorry

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
i do remember complaining about levels to a few people but i don't remember ever asking about dc if so im sorry
All I know is some dude came to me since I was staff at the time and said that he hated the levels and hated that he couldn't get DC since he was too low level.

hangniman

All I know is some dude came to me since I was staff at the time and said that he hated the levels and hated that he couldn't get DC since he was too low level.
yeah there is a high chance that was me because during mid to late 3.0 that was my attiude on levels im sorry man i didn't mean to be a dick i was just upset

Dxon

VIP
levels are beta, I got pked and lost 35 levels like wtfreak. I would be like level 160ish
if it wasnt for that ares kiddio ;(

hangniman

i think if this gets popular enough i will probably make a follow up post about me apologizing to the people i was either utter assholes to or were extremly toxic toward

Dxon

VIP
What's in the past is in the past, dont worry about it to much. If you meet them in game just make sure to make it up to them :)

Dxon

VIP
everyone is tossic at one point, just make sure to stray from that path. As well make the people you are toxic to know you are sorry

i love typing ngl im sitting in school suppose to be doing a project and im sitting here on forums just typing random stuff because its hurting my forearms and idk why i like it but i do.

Macy

Idk really care who gets the highest command I normally just defend my planets emperor or GM just so I don’t get pk’ed.