I'm Serious I Swear

Ventum

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected in this goddamn group. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been in this group for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally, no one cares that your little brain is too underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn group and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. Do you think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take the bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live every day growing stronger to fight you plebs and low-level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Discord). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken seriously in this group, goddamn.

Rde Ren

You know what. Your right. I myself an intellectual do not have to take you monkey brain Weasels word. I have committed more than a year to this server and do not have to put up with your guys shit. You will all be nothing and I will be the greatest player you guys have ever met. You guys are lucky to be in my presence and I hope you realize you are giving the greatest thing you will ever see in your life disrespect. I paid 300$ to this fool and I don’t even get owner. Smh. I hope you remember me when your being tbagged on tat because you are a garbage dueler and a garbage person. I will now leave you to think about your mistake.

oxy

VIP
You know what. Your right. I myself an intellectual do not have to take you monkey brain Weasels a word. I have committed more than a year to this server and do not have to put of with your guys shit. You will all be nothing and I will be the greatest player you guys have ever met. You guys are lucky to be in my presence and I hope you realize you are giving the greatest thing you will ever see in your life disrespect. I paid 300$ to this fool and I don’t even get owned. Smh. I hope you remember me when your being tbagged on tat because you are a garbage dueler and a garbage person. I will now leave you to think about your mistake.
yousa.jpg

Rde Ren

I will go down in history for owning you fools and being the most epic gamer. You think you guys are funny trolls. HAHA. Laugh it up. You
Mean nothing to me

Rde Ren

Lol okay libtard
I will a stomp your head into a curb. I myself am very close friends with Ben Shapiro. I lead crusades on libtard bases on a daily! You dare talk to me like that? I will send my Russian mafia to personally kill you. Do not ever call me a libtard again you fool.

Rde Ren

Rde I feel like you would be pretty cool if you weren't so genuinely retarded.
I myself do not have any extra chromosomes and am not retarded. I am a perfect being with the most intellect. I know all, I see all. I am already cool. You just fail to see my true form with your mortal eyes