Game Master Application
Steam name: IROCONIAN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79082330
Ingame name: Grandmaster IROCONIAN
Current play time:826+
Time in Garry’s Mod:826+
Amount of warns: 1

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s):Rust- thunder dome RUST (admin), Jet Set Radio SPACE ENGINEERS (admin), Takistan JG ARMA 2 Server Admin
Time in positions: about 2 years with experience putting on events, working with admins and players to make unique experiences online.

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[ X] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: very limited, really only for screenshots. of my 800hrs on gmod almost 99% REBORN
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[X ] no

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do?
Everything, I love GMs, I see them host themes that players have a lot of fun with, I have never experienced a poor GM on Reborn. GMs can drive storylines across different events on the Server as it is progressing. I really think a KING OF THE Hill event for the king hilt would be a good idea as a standalone to marque the beginning of that era. Maybe have it in a maze and start with one less saber than all the unarmed players. GMs play the server so they know what event for any org or faction can have a small element that ties into an overall storyline, say every month or quarter this story line is played out in a finale.

Each event no matter how different can dictate the shift of the overall story that plays into the Reborn. the monthly main event for this story would incorporate the outcome of the other evens in the server history as well, if someone sacrificed themselves in a previous storyline event, they may play as a boss. players also that did previous events in this story will understand how to navigate the event better, this is a good way of rewarding active participants in REBORN.

The GAMEMASTERs monthly rewards could be to give winning faction access to the skybox, a vehicle and structures.

We can also use this for Faction vs Faction stuff, GMs can enrich the experience and with a lot of GMs running an event at once, different parts of the map, each faction goes through their own mini event, all that survive move on to the war with all factions fighting at once in a new area. That area is then rewarded to a faction based on their performance. Overall, as GM I want to help out the Jedi with the ability to do mini events, even little stuff like spawning NPCs really change their attitude about their actions on the server. Have an idea for master trials for a gauntlet as well. So Master Trials would be a little more difficult and have more lore elements to it.

===
Event name: PIT FALL Server: 32player PVP Elimination TOURNAMENT
Line: round based 4v4v4v4v4v4v4v4

OFFICIAL: The Grandmaster is putting on a tournament of all Forms. looking for the best team of fighters. He offers a purse and a prize to the four who survive the GRANDMASTER'S GALACTIC GAMES. COME with 3 of your fellow WARRIORS for the GRANDMASTER'S GALACTIC GAMES
WARRIORS WELCOME TO THE GRANDMASTER'S TRIALS
Build PITS for people to duel inside of, tall enough you have to force leap to get out and only one person from each team in at a time.
several pits housing the fights between other teams all at once, to make a quick event.
On the top of the pit either side will have a color designated for the teams to sit at the ready to enter.
Teams of 4 and only one person from that team can be fighting at once.
Each team of 4 will fight other teams of 4. Each player can jump out after committing 2 minutes of fighting.
Players can return, there is no order to who is fighting, the two best fighters can switch off and defeat all the players.

-Full Force is allowed
-leaving before the 2 minute rule is resetting the 2 minutes.
-Teammates Limited to side of pit with that color

===
Event name: The Fleet of Imperial Navy Server: 60+ PVP "turn based" BATTLESHIP
LOCATION: SKYBOX Buildings: Platforms made to look like ships with huge numbers on them, faction vs faction control each platform. able to force jump to each.

Once a faction holds down the center ship, they are granted air support and can call out the ship numbers to bomb.
As Players force jump to each platform they will battle for control of a section
Faction that has all their platforms can obtain the COMMAND SHIP for a bombing run.
Each player gets a certain amount of lives, example 3 then you are a spectator.
If they fall, they can return to the beginning battle ship and get up to start over.
only the beginning on each side can players return to battle.
Force Push, pull etc are all allowed, but cannot be used to pull up players from the ground.

Center will be the capitol ship with walls to simulate a bridge. Faction that has complete control will need 3 players at least unopposed for 5 seconds
THE FLEET OF RUDUSS has returned, man your BATTLE STATIONS as your enemies attempt to control Orbit.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [IROCONIAN], have permission from [Senior GM Myth] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
I am IROCONIAN, I started playing on my apple ii e back in the day. Yes I was once a APPLE using hipster. I mainly enjoy time with family and playing games is a great way to cool off from a busy work day. I have really only been playing GMOD recently, but also enjoy Battlefront (any of them) and Rocket League. I did not realize how big of a Star Wars fan I am until I logged into this server, it was fun watching Luke Skywalker curse up a storm. I like entertaining friends and joking around but I would say my favorite thing to do is share knowledge. I do read here and there but I have so many hobbies that I keep myself pretty busy outside of GMOD.

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
Only support me if you believe my ideals are in line with REBORN. I am the best Jedi I can be and would work hard to be the best gamemaster I could be if accepted. I do my best to follow all the rules of the game and do not lie or cheat. I am respectful and caring of other's time. I invest a lot of my time thinking of ways to improve upon the formula that make Reborn so fun. I have played 800 hours on Reborn and along the way I have met alot of people that I can honestly call my friends.
I am applying in my way of contributing to the server. I want REBORN to continue to be the staple for the best experience players can have. The best way in influencing others is by example, I work hard to educate everyone around me. I read logs and rules daily with intent to memorize them. Understanding the rules and game scenarios helps to enrich our experience on the server, this is my advice to new players who have no intent on RP.
I have had my share of disagreements with others but I was never disrespectful and quick to apologize if I offended someone. I have made a few mistakes and own up to them. I am dedicated to being a better REBORN player and person IRL every day. I believe everyone can have fun on this server and we can all tolerate each other if we have a common goal.

I enjoy REBORN's eclectic player base and the server had me from the time I first logged in. My creative side became REBORN and the Reborn Universe helped me find a satisfying outlet. I look at every player's character as an opportunity to have fun and grow through great experiences. Also it is good chance you have a few things in common with them and you could possibly become best friends forever.

I pay attention to how GMs and Staff interact with players and have experience in running server events of my own in RUST and SPACE ENGINEERS.

I know I am capable of being a great GM, I have the right mindset and I believe with good direction players will rally behind you.

Last edited:

Cloak

VIP
+2 We already spoke about your interest in joining that 1 day on tatooine and I have explained you the things you had to be aware off.
You're a nice guy, very well known around the community, overall I have no doubt you'd be a great Game Master!
Good luck buddy

Loody

VIP
tbh im gonna -1 you cant really lighten moods or make things more fun like 2 hour council meeting where nothing happened and you are kinda mingey even for me.You can put alot of stuff behind you and move on but devastating the whole jedi order is not a good thing.

Spectre8105

tbh im gonna -1 you cant really lighten moods or make things more fun like 2 hour council meeting where nothing happened and you are kinda mingey even for me.You can put alot of stuff behind you and move on but devastating the whole jedi order is not a good thing.
You've done the same, and even worse

I'll +1, you're cool and active, however I disagree with everyone's +'s due to "Good at RP" as most of the time you seem very mingey

Rde Ren

loody dont you understand iroc is serious in rp. and when he did the devastator he was just getting a hold of his powers.

loody dont you understand iroc is serious in rp. and when he did the devastator he was just getting a hold of his powers.
dont wanna get involved in any arguments, but would just like to say that loody has probably been in more rp moments by iroc than you

Status
Not open for further replies.