It done happened again Whiskey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crystal transparency strikes back, do you think if I change the crystal name it might fix? That’s all I can think of fixing it

Whiskey

It's not broken, that is how the crystals are made, looks like you are trying to get free reworks out of this.

I also know that’s not how crystals are made because I got that grey color from somebody I saw in the ancient raid, and his had no issues with transparency. Same RGB values aswell

then its just your color, you chose it. Just because it says something on google and your monitor saturation may be different than a WHOLE GAME ENGINE its your fault. Dont pick such shitty colors next time

Crystal Type - Legendary
Crystal Old Name - Vigilance of the Unrelenting
Crystal Name - Vigilance of the Unrelenting
Crystal Description - Always on the assault, always on the move.
Crystal Effect - Standard
Crystal Inner - Epicsword NO TRAIL
Crystal Color (RGB) - 50, 50, 50 255
Inner Color (RGB) - 255, 128, 0 255
Is this paid for? - Whiskey told me I could change the crystal since the transparency was fucking with the RGB.
Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:151155862

I guess if 255 fixes the transparency, then k

then its just your color, you chose it. Just because it says something on google and your monitor saturation may be different than a WHOLE GAME ENGINE its your fault. Dont pick such shitty colors next time
How can somebody with the same RGB as me have the grey I inputted, but when I put it in, it comes out transparent and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.