It was fun while it lasted (leaving)

But anyway kale,

Thank you for Ben a very nice accepting friend for the few months I knew you. We did some trades and playing type racer to take sits.

Best luck for the future,

Solarious

Okeas

VIP
Hey all PK duels are now no force unless specified otherwise, so if he didnt specify force then hes a bad boy
It wasn't a PK duel though. What happened was that Kale was fighting Cruen for Marauder and he got really low and 3 DC were watching, all on force builds. When he was really low on HP someone set a PK order on him and they killed him before he could react. Kinda like how Caitlyn did.

Rde Ren

man wish i could have been on the list but that alright. Just join jedi or something. I got pked like 5 times, maybe it will be something to do before 4.0 comes out :)

Spectre8105

This is meant to not be toxic

I for one, apologize on behalf of the DC not for your PKs, but for the stupid Overthrow rules. You were pretty cool, but when it came down to it, the rules cucked you as it does not specify what lives is "in character" when speaking of overthrows (Example: I hit my OT bind on my master life and was demoted on my sith life). I will admit, it was done in a very annoying way, however i'm sure you know overthrows are pretty big deals.

Other than that all I have to say is I H O P E Y O U E N J O Y E D Y O U R R E B O R N E X P E R I E N C E