It's been real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, it's been real, it's been fun to an extent, and it's for sure been real fun. However, every story has its ending, and my story has gone on too long. It's been filled with struggles, theme changes, despair, and a lot of fun along the way, but once things start to seem hopeless, and you're seemingly the only person out of a hundred who still cares, it's very discouraging to continue.

I don't want to be poetic the entire way through. I'll get to the point. I'm leaving the community because I don't like the way it's going. It's going towards more of a tyranny it seems, and I've tried speaking to both founders on what could be done to move towards a better reputation for the community and how to keep players in, and neither listened. Shepard, Moxxi, if either of you did indeed listen, it doesn't appear that way to me. It just seems like instead of trying to change you only radicalize your own stereotypes and inhibit it into yourself and personality.

Moxxi, I told you to be more transparent and talk to people more and step up in our conversation. Instead of doing this, you gave the order for one of your mods to perma ban Redicule without even talking to the guy. Sure, he called the people in your group "slaves", but let's be real here, I did the exact same thing during your absolute tyranny in 2.0, and nothing happened to me. On top of that, I'm not going to call them slaves, but to the majority of the community's perspective, they very much appear like slaves. They only talk to you, they only listen to you, if you try to talk to them they're like hollowed out versions of people they used to be. If you ask them any questions, they respond with "I'll have to talk to Moxxi". It's not just now, it happened with your Nebi's and Iben's as well. Cards, Deuce, Kai, Kiwi, all of them. When they played the server they were shells of a person. They only talked to you, they always said "I'd have to talk to Moxxi" on everything. The only people out of your groups then and now who I actually see have a personality are Skies, Kai, and Kiwi. For that, those three will always have my respect. Back on topic, however. Redicule gets banned on your order, but you were too lazy to even get on the server and do it yourself. He who passes the sentence should always swing the sword. He just got assassinated practically all because you were tired of him. It disappoints me that instead of trying to better yourself, you go further and further into your shell and attempt to get away from it all. Step up, dude. You're a founder, a leadership figure in the community. Take responsibility for your actions, be transparent, and for God's sake, actually talk to people who aren't in your group instead of sitting in a TS channel called "Don't Join Thanks" and be anti-social the entire time. You and Shepard had Miles around back then to balance out the anti-socialness of the founders, because he was a fun guy to talk to and was actually nice to everyone. Very few complained about founders when Miles was around because he did your job of talking to people for you, and he did it well. Now that he's gone, you and Shepard both need to step up.

Shepard, I don't know what I can do here. I tried talking to you and I told the boys that you were gonna change for the better because you gave me hope you would. Instead, you turned Reborn into seemingly a place where people are afraid to even speak their minds for fear of being labeled "toxic", and then promptly perma'd. It's not a good system. You don't win your people over by fear, you do it by giving them faith, hope, and being a figure they can look up to. Nobody wants to look up to somebody who will just perma anybody they deem a threat to the community, server, or themselves. It's a terrible idea, and once I saw that Jacob got demoted and Dwayne got banned forever off of Teamspeak like a night-time raid with zero words spoken, I lost hope. Your whole "Operation Yeet" is going to be the final nail in the coffin for Reborn, because you are not taking the community into a better spot, you're just digging a deeper hole for everyone. I'm getting out of the hole before any bridges are burnt, because I don't think I can say or do anything to make Reborn the same family it was back in the good old days of 2.0 and 3.0. I fought, and I lost. Now I rest.

With those two major things out of the way, I'll do a traditional list of people I'm thankful for. I'm only going to be including people who are not banned from the forums, since mentioning them seems counter-intuitive and I'll talk to them myself.

ZoZo: Sorry man, hopefully the Jedi don't die. You're a good GM, and I'm glad you got the position instead of me. You deserve it, and make me proud to be your MOTO.

Theseus: You're a good man. Hopefully you stick around and follow in my footsteps of trying to talk sense into the leadership figures of the community. Make me proud.

Kasuo: I wasn't a fan of you back in 3.0, but now you're a good man in my eyes. You're a good leader, and I think that you'll do good things in life.

Arata: Same with Theseus. Make me proud.

Iroconian: You have some problems, but you're a good figure in the community. Keep doing what you're doing. You're a good guy at heart.

Premium: God damn dude you gotta stop milking everything for views, but you mean well. Good luck if you ever plan to OT.

Redicule: You are a lot like me when I was younger personality-wise. You'll grow up and be mature, and hopefully do good things in life. Let's keep in touch man, I fuck with you.

Toca: You betrayed me but you're still a good guy. We'll keep in touch.

Kice and Sniper: My favorite couple. I will never regret buying the "FeelsSithMan" emote and I'll still say "Fuck Kice tbh" when I hang with y'all. Keep in touch.

Scrim: I want you to follow in my footsteps as a Jedi. You are a great man, and I'll never forget you or anybody on the council.

Leviathan: You and I went through thick and thin, and you're the only person who really knows how bad things were with the drama. You're a good friend.

Skies: I apologize for betraying you. Hopefully we can still be friends after all of this, because I do consider you a good friend.

Crimson: You never made that video smh, but it's alright. You are a genuinely good friend, and I'm gonna keep talking to you. You're gonna go far in the server if you stick to it, and I wanna hear of you being Emperor or Grandmaster one day.

There are many more people I want to say I'm thankful for, but I'm limited on time and word count. I'll leave it at this list of people.
Cause
Charger
Kenny
Galen
Pump
OTF
Laviana
Scarylion
Spin
Oil
Vick
Kyle Kubrin
Caitlyn
Croc
Ruby
Joksie
Prodigy
Dragon
Maguku
Poseidon
HPack
Anzati
Kezech
Midas
Vethar
Whiskey
Pallox
Eizen
Fry
Tulak
Juza
Liram
Myth
Mira

If you guys ever want to keep up with me, follow me over at

Thank you for the wild ride, folks. It's been an adventure, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Last edited:
Archer man it was a pleasure having you as MOTO and every other position i really wish you were to rethink this please hop on TS my guy

Kenny

Y'know, when I first joined JC I thought you were pretentious. But that's not the case. You were an honest guy, doing the best he could, and you had a lot more patience than I did. You were one of the people who were on my side the whole time, supportive and friendly, and reading this post was like attending a funeral. It was always fun to have you aroundan, and I hope you have fun, where ever you go. I'll miss you, but I enjoyed our time together, and I'm glad to call you friend.

P.S. You Already KNOW I'm going for MOTO now. Wish me luck ;)

Y'know, when I first joined JC I thought you were pretentious. But that's not the case. You were an honest guy, doing the best he could, and you had a lot more patience than I did. You were one of the people who were on my side the whole time, supportive and friendly, and reading this post was like attending a funeral. It was always fun to have you aroundan, and I hope you have fun, where ever you go. I'll miss you, but I enjoyed our time together, and I'm glad to call you friend.

P.S. You Already KNOW I'm going for MOTO now. Wish me luck ;)
This warmed my heart. You know, I was starting to wonder if you and I had beef due to recent events, but I'm glad that's not the case. Let me know how homecoming went sometime, Kenny. Also, keep doing your thing. It works for you.

Theseus

Archer you've been one of my favorite people to come to the server. You have honestly shown what the community should look like. Your an amazing leader and friend and I hope life leads you well. Maybe one day you'll come back again and hopefully you do I hope to see you in the TS man. And its gonna be sad out here without you man. Now I gotta come live out your legacy and take MOTO xD.

Bruh no shootout for ya boi malagnos? I'm hurt. It's sad to see you leave man, you were one of the few people who still rped on the server, I'll miss you man
I unfortunately didn't know you very well, but I was one of the main people who pushed for you to be Barsen. I know you'll make the TG name proud. Godspeed, Master Zephyr.

Archer you've been one of my favorite people to come to the server. You have honestly shown what the community should look like. Your an amazing leader and friend and I hope life leads you well. Maybe one day you'll come back again and hopefully you do I hope to see you in the TS man. And its gonna be sad out here without you man. Now I gotta come live out your legacy and take MOTO xD.
I appreciate it. I never consider myself to be one of the "good" members of the community due to my controversy surrounding me, but you saying that made me smile. I don't plan on coming around the TS often, but I'll be in discord. Just shoot me a message sometime.

In regards to MOTO, it looks like you're gonna have some stiff competition. Best of luck in that fight.

I missed the list 😭
Holy shit I actually forgot to include you. I'll say it here. Frostburn, I had every intention on making a new Reborn Gaming tier list and I planned on keeping Frostburn tier alive with the meme, but was definitely gonna have it replace the A-tier. You're a great man, and I'm glad that you and I got to speak when I did your master evaluations and you confided in me that you wanted council. Once that happened, I worked hard to ensure you got the spot you wanted, because I wanted you to be given a chance. You made me happy I gave you that chance, because you were a great person to have on council.

Status
Not open for further replies.