It's been real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

Goodbye and Goodluck in the future.

I actually liked you a lot and I still like you even if we are in some major disagreements. This isn't a shot on you particularly, just me responding to you and adding abit of something that I've really been wanting to express lately.

I do want to disagree a lot with your statement about Jacobs demotion and Dwayne's ban.

Jacob got himself demoted, he was toxic and did something stupid and then blamed me for his actions (I had nothing to do with it). He then proceeded to continue to be toxic and literally asked to be demoted and he was. That's, not tyranny.

Dwayne got banned, why is it a surprise? He's deserved it and its clear people are biased against it because of the friendship they hold. Dwayne has clearly and almost always has been a figurehead of toxicity and unconstructive criticism. He's done nothing but fabricates stories with no truth or proof to back them up, harass people and be constantly passive aggressive whilst giving nothing back to the community. Many people do the same thing as Moxxi does, super-admins pretty much only hang out with their specific group (not gonna name any names other than Dwayne) And in those groups, a shit-storm of toxicity is always seemingly coming from there. And every time its questioned on who started it and where it originates from its almost 99.999% of the time Dwayne. Not only does a massive amount of toxicity come from Dwayne, but as said before, he isn't even a player anymore. He's just someone who uses the team-speak as a platform to talk shit and spread lies.

Now I dare you, ANY of you. Go ahead and DM what bullshit you've heard, I can easily debunk or explain the unexaggerated truth. Honestly, thank god he's gone finally we can move on from the toxicity. I mean honestly people are so fed up over me its ridiculous, the fact that Jacob had an outburst and blamed me for it after I've been on LOA for about 2 weeks is just ridiculous. People are so stuck on the past and half-truths, people cannot forget and they continue to press a hate agenda against Shepard because reborn is dying.

Shepard has apologized, Shepard has improved, he's apologized for things that he does not even need to apologize for. in fact he's been spending lots of time with the community and has been trying to help, but constant toxicity and dis-encouragement is truly demotivating for anyone. If reborn dies I hope it dies with shepards soul intact. People have made mistakes in the past and yes I received special treatment when I first joined. But honestly the past few months people have been hysterical, fretting over things that don't even exist. Rumors of this and that, people claiming Shepard did this or I did this. Where is this coming from? Word of mouth, inaccurate assumptions. I'm not denying everything is false but at least to the very extent that many things are exaggerated and indeed many things are just made up or misunderstood.

I can't even name how many countless times I've heard rumors that make me just say "what the fuck." Just because someone says something doesn't mean its true, even if more then 1 person says something. That doesn't mean its true.

Archer, you came to talk to us, we listened, Shepard and I don't hang out in red channels often anymore and we've tried to be more open and transparent to the community. But that very night you talked to us is the same night that Dwayne was passive-aggressive to me and Shepard. The same night you Shepard and Dwayne had a conversation about how the constant beef is making you uncomfortable. In-which Shepard even apologized for when in reality the only person throwing shade was Dwayne. Its really really fucking hard when we are expected to make a community love us or even accept us, when they already have pre-determined in their mind that they hate us.

Not only is all that above a reason to ban Dwayne or explain Jacob's demotion. But it's also a reason why reborn is dying. IF I was Shepard (not saying this is his opinion) I would not be motivated at all, id be upset that people cannot appreciate or respect the effort and work gone into creating the community, only for it to be torn apart by hatred, lies, and confusion.

Disclaimer: Rest of this shit below is about me and why im tilted and on LOA.

But personally I might as well just throw this out on the table because why not, id like to express myself a bit about something. I took an LOA because of all above and toxicity but there's more to it than just that. I really hate to get into this because ima get a lot of bullshit for it but I might as well say it anyways. But recently I've been treated very unfairly by higher ranking staff. I had a conversation with the Superadmins about me feeling unappreciated and treated unfairly in staff and they seemed understanding but completely flipped 180 on me the next day. Keep in mind I never asked for a promotion never even suggested all I was saying was I felt unappreciated. Cause told Shepard no matter what I cannot obtain the rank of SR. Admin. Even if I've been active, did events, did sits, did discord and all that. I cannot deserve or earn anything for myself. Its really demotivating for me to be treated this way and basically EXCLUDED the same chance that the rest of the staff have.

It's a bit deeper than just saying there is no chance though. When I was a moderator the super admins LITERALLY fucking forgot I was even staff. Yes, Shepard has suggested a promotion, for me. But do you really think it's fair for people to be the judge of whether I deserved Senior Mod if they somehow forgot I was staff? Would I ever get promoted if Shepard never suggested it? (Oh because you weren't active) and just to be clear, up until 2 weeks ago I had ALWAYS had my hours and pretty much every single week I was well above them. (About 70-80 hours) Had been at every staff meeting, been active on the forums and discord and they somehow forgot I exist.

I wanna talk about another thing regarding IMO unfairness. I really don't wanna throw anyone under the bus. So I just wanna say @ZoZo your great staff, you definitely can handle senior admin but I just think the people who promoted you weren't being fair at all. I'm not taking shots on you is what I want to say before I continue.

Superadmins gave the reason of "I wanted to fill ranks" for why they promoted ZoZo to Senior the first time. Keep in mind ZOZO had been an administrator for 1 week (off trial) and actually had UNDER (nearly If I recall 38ish) hours. Now I only had 42 hours but I had been an admin for I believe 4 weeks (off trial, MAYBE 3)

Now I'm not saying I should have been promoted im saying nobody should have been promoted. but if they were going to "fill the ranks" (a rank literally based off of seniority) Then why wouldn't have I gotten the spot? Straight up just gonna call bias and I think it really shows when Cause outright told Shepard when he asked why couldn't I be promoted. "she has no chance at Senior Admin, she does nothing) hearing that is extremely demotivating and unfair (THIS IS AFTER WE HAD A CONVERSATION WHERE CAUSE TOLD ME IM DOING FINE) So Cause completely turned a 180 on me and lied to me the previous night, where I in-confidence expressed my feelings and how I felt unappreciated and treated unfairly.

That makes me feel really really shitty. But that not the only time ive been completely told I have no chance to move forward. Moxxi has also told Shepard that "No matter how much she improves she shouldn't be promoted" So that shit is also super demotivating and honestly unfair. Saying that even if I get my shit together and do the best a staff can and I still can't get promoted just because I am who I am? I gave moxxi a chance, I recommended and supported him coming back because I believed people can improve and get better.

I'm not taking shots at Shepard here but, Shepard has also purposely did not promote me. Even when he believed I deserved it, just because people would be upset.

I did try to talk to Moxxi about his statement. I actually have a doc of what I wrote that I was going to say to him and I did. I told moxxi almost exactly this

"
I heard you had the opinion that I should never really be promoted no matter what I do. I understand I may have made some mistakes and I know some people really dislike me. But it is really demotivating to me as an admin that you and other superadmins think that. Cause also said I can never be promoted to senior admin and that I don't deserve any ranks that I have. I feel like even if I improve and do better I will still be held back because of who I am and not recognized for what I do. It makes it really difficult for me to want to push forward and get my 40 hours. These past few months ive really been trying to improve and I feel like nobody has really recognize me just because I am caitlyn.

I feel like ive been good as staff and really have never messed up while on the server and overall just been doing all I can to help keep the server alive. - "
https://gyazo.com/3be8e763097914565bf38f77b0111b29
Heres a SS of the document taken just now. So yes I told him this over a week ago and been keeping it to myself.

Moxxi, Shepard and Miles were there for that conversation. but basically in-conclusion moxxi's opinion did not change and I just kept to myself even when it made me feel like shit.

I'm not arguing for a promotion. I don't deserve a promotion right now due to my recent inactivity and LOA, I just feel that ZOZO had been Admin for a much shorter time than me and was promoted rather quickly. I believe I should have been promoted at the same time of my 3rd week due to the fact I was also doing a good job at that time. But mainly its not about ZOZO, for me its about the injustice of high staff. Not only that (I dont wanna continue this post much longer so I won't go into too much detail) but I expressed my concerns for other staff being toxic to me, and I was just told to suck it up and get over and "throw shade back) Which always gets me in trouble.

and finally I'm sorry that I dropped this massive post. It's on topic for the first part but really strays off about my staff experience. I could go into more but I feel if anyone is particularly intrigued on any of this feel free to DM me about false rumors or just the whole "no chance to be promoted thing" Unfairness is on all sides of the situation, some are hidden some are obvious, its up to every individual to make what they want out of it.
\
Please dont delete my post, I would like to be able to express my opinon, I feel I was moderate with my words and avoided being really toxic.

Oil

VIP

I do want to disagree a lot with your statement about Jacobs demotion and Dwayne's ban.

Jacob got himself demoted, he was toxic and did something stupid and then blamed me for his actions (I had nothing to do with it). He then proceeded to continue to be toxic and literally asked to be demoted and he was. That's, not tyranny.

Dwayne got banned, why is it a surprise? He's deserved it and its clear people are biased against it because of the friendship they hold. Dwayne has clearly and almost always has been a figurehead of toxicity and unconstructive criticism. He's done nothing but fabricates stories with no truth or proof to back them up, harass people and be constantly passive aggressive whilst giving nothing back to the community. Many people do the same thing as Moxxi does, super-admins pretty much only hang out with their specific group (not gonna name any names other than Dwayne) And in those groups, a shit-storm of toxicity is always seemingly coming from there. And every time its questioned on who started it and where it originates from its almost 99.999% of the time Dwayne. Not only does a massive amount of toxicity come from Dwayne, but as said before, he isn't even a player anymore. He's just someone who uses the team-speak as a platform to talk shit and spread lies.

Now I dare you, ANY of you. Go ahead and DM what bullshit you've heard, I can easily debunk or explain the unexaggerated truth. Honestly, thank god he's gone finally we can move on from the toxicity. I mean honestly people are so fed up over me its ridiculous, the fact that Jacob had an outburst and blamed me for it after I've been on LOA for about 2 weeks is just ridiculous. People are so stuck on the past and half-truths, people cannot forget and they continue to press a hate agenda against Shepard because reborn is dying.

Shepard has apologized, Shepard has improved, he's apologized for things that he does not even need to apologize for. in fact he's been spending lots of time with the community and has been trying to help, but constant toxicity and dis-encouragement is truly demotivating for anyone. If reborn dies I hope it dies with shepards soul intact. People have made mistakes in the past and yes I received special treatment when I first joined. But honestly the past few months people have been hysterical, fretting over things that don't even exist. Rumors of this and that, people claiming Shepard did this or I did this. Where is this coming from? Word of mouth, inaccurate assumptions. I'm not denying everything is false but at least to the very extent that many things are exaggerated and indeed many things are just made up or misunderstood.

I can't even name how many countless times I've heard rumors that make me just say "what the fuck." Just because someone says something doesn't mean its true, even if more then 1 person says something. That doesn't mean its true.

Archer, you came to talk to us, we listened, Shepard and I don't hang out in red channels often anymore and we've tried to be more open and transparent to the community. But that very night you talked to us is the same night that Dwayne was passive-aggressive to me and Shepard. The same night you Shepard and Dwayne had a conversation about how the constant beef is making you uncomfortable. In-which Shepard even apologized for when in reality the only person throwing shade was Dwayne. Its really really fucking hard when we are expected to make a community love us or even accept us, when they already have pre-determined in their mind that they hate us.

Not only is all that above a reason to ban Dwayne or explain Jacob's demotion. But it's also a reason why reborn is dying. IF I was Shepard (not saying this is his opinion) I would not be motivated at all, id be upset that people cannot appreciate or respect the effort and work gone into creating the community, only for it to be torn apart by hatred, lies, and confusion.

But personally I might as well just throw this out on the table because why not, id like to express myself a bit about something. I took an LOA because of all above and toxicity but there's more to it than just that. I really hate to get into this because ima get a lot of bullshit for it but I might as well say it anyways. But recently I've been treated very unfairly by higher ranking staff. I had a conversation with the Superadmins about me feeling unappreciated and treated unfairly in staff and they seemed understanding but completely flipped 180 on me the next day. Keep in mind I never asked for a promotion never even suggested all I was saying was I felt unappreciated. Cause told Shepard no matter what I cannot obtain the rank of SR. Admin. Even if I've been active, did events, did sits, did discord and all that. I cannot deserve or earn anything for myself. Its really demotivating for me to be treated this way and basically EXCLUDED the same chance that the rest of the staff have.

It's a bit deeper than just saying there is no chance though. When I was a moderator the super admins LITERALLY fucking forgot I was even staff. Yes, Shepard has suggested a promotion, for me. But do you really think it's fair for people to be the judge of whether I deserved Senior Mod if they somehow forgot I was staff? Would I ever get promoted if Shepard never suggested it? (Oh because you weren't active) and just to be clear, up until 2 weeks ago I had ALWAYS had my hours and pretty much every single week I was well above them. (About 70-80 hours) Had been at every staff meeting, been active on the forums and discord and they somehow forgot I exist.

I wanna talk about another thing regarding IMO unfairness. I really don't wanna throw anyone under the bus. So I just wanna say @ZoZo your great staff, you definitely can handle senior admin but I just think the people who promoted you weren't being fair at all. I'm not taking shots on you is what I want to say before I continue.

Superadmins gave the reason of "I wanted to fill ranks" for why they promoted ZoZo to Senior the first time. Keep in mind ZOZO had been an administrator for 1 week (off trial) and actually had UNDER (nearly If I recall 38ish) hours. Now I only had 42 hours but I had been an admin for I believe 4 weeks (off trial, MAYBE 3)

Now I'm not saying I should have been promoted im saying nobody should have been promoted. but if they were going to "fill the ranks" (a rank literally based off of seniority) Then why wouldn't have I gotten the spot? Straight up just gonna call bias and I think it really shows when Cause outright told Shepard when he asked why couldn't I be promoted. "she has no chance at Senior Admin, she does nothing) hearing that is extremely demotivating and unfair (THIS IS AFTER WE HAD A CONVERSATION WHERE CAUSE TOLD ME IM DOING FINE) So Cause completely turned a 180 on me and lied to me the previous night, where I in-confidence expressed my feelings and how I felt unappreciated and treated unfairly.

That makes me feel really really shitty. But that not the only time ive been completely told I have no chance to move forward. Moxxi has also told Shepard that "No matter how much she improves she shouldn't be promoted" So that shit is also super demotivating and honestly unfair. Saying that even if I get my shit together and do the best a staff can and I still can't get promoted just because I am who I am? I gave moxxi a chance, I recommended and supported him coming back because I believed people can improve and get better.

I'm not taking shots at Shepard here but, Shepard has also purposely did not promote me. Even when he believed I deserved it, just because people would be upset.

I did try to talk to Moxxi about his statement. I actually have a doc of what I wrote that I was going to say to him and I did. I told moxxi almost exactly this

"
I heard you had the opinion that I should never really be promoted no matter what I do. I understand I may have made some mistakes and I know some people really dislike me. But it is really demotivating to me as an admin that you and other superadmins think that. Cause also said I can never be promoted to senior admin and that I don't deserve any ranks that I have. I feel like even if I improve and do better I will still be held back because of who I am and not recognized for what I do. It makes it really difficult for me to want to push forward and get my 40 hours. These past few months ive really been trying to improve and I feel like nobody has really recognize me just because I am caitlyn.

I feel like ive been good as staff and really have never messed up while on the server and overall just been doing all I can to help keep the server alive. - "
Heres a SS of the document taken just now. So yes I told him this over a week ago and been keeping it to myself.

Moxxi, Shepard and Miles were there for that conversation. but basically in-conclusion moxxi's opinion did not change and I just kept to myself even when it made me feel like shit.

I'm not arguing for a promotion. I don't deserve a promotion right now due to my recent inactivity and LOA, I just feel that ZOZO had been Admin for a much shorter time than me and was promoted rather quickly. I believe I should have been promoted at the same time of my 3rd week due to the fact I was also doing a good job at that time. But mainly its not about ZOZO, for me its about the injustice of high staff. Not only that (I dont wanna continue this post much longer so I won't go into too much detail) but I expressed my concerns for other staff being toxic to me, and I was just told to suck it up and get over and "throw shade back) Which always gets me in trouble.

and finally I'm sorry that I dropped this massive post. It's on topic for the first part but really strays off about my staff experience. I could go into more but I feel if anyone is particularly intrigued on any of this feel free to DM me about false rumors or just the whole "no chance to be promoted thing" Unfairness is on all sides of the situation, some are hidden some are obvious, its up to every individual to make what they want out of it.
\
Please dont delete my post, I would like to be able to express my opinon, I feel I was moderate with my words and avoided being really toxic.
im not reading this lmao

When you're quitting the server, but still plug your twitch. In all seriousness tho, Archer you were one of my best friends on the server. Your ability to absolutely fuck anyone over with your sheer amount of star wars knowledge both amused me and pissed me off. I would probably consider you to be a more refined version than myself. Except I'm in much better physical shape ;). I love you man, I'll look back on all the memories fondly. Promise me you'll hop on every once in a while to check in.

P

Pump

I actually liked you a lot and I still like you even if we are in some major disagreements. This isn't a shot on you particularly, just me responding to you and adding abit of something that I've really been wanting to express lately.

"

\
TLDR? I have school tomorrow

"

\
k

"

\
You should probably interact with the community more, because you kinda sit in a channel with Shepard all the time. But You are staff. Be with the community more.

"

\

I hate to say this but just making this post in a leaving thread is toxic and asking for trouble, i agree you should be able to say your peace but there is a time and place for everything

Caitlyn

You should probably interact with the community more, because you kinda sit in a channel with Shepard all the time. But You are staff. Be with the community more.

not sure how this is relevant with my post. But lets be honest most of the community isnt in TS, I see 2 big groups, moxxi and dwaynes. Only the staff are really on TS not many players.

ZoZo

'
I dont think your current hours change your 38 you had when you got promoted. Sorry if you take offense im just stating blatant unfairness.
I'm not going to bring myself into this. We're staff, we need be better. So you can have your opinion about this, I won't put it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.