It's been real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn

I'm not going to bring myself into this. We're staff, we need be better. So you can have your opinion about this, I won't put it out there.

You brought yourself into this by threatening me. You trying to play this like your a bigger person when All I did was state an opinion that wasn't even that toxic.

ZoZo

You brought yourself into this by threatening me. You trying to play this like your a bigger person when All I did way state an opinion that wasn't even that toxic.
You're really going to say I threatened you. I've never threatened anyone. I am telling you to not bring me into your drama. Don't name drop me, don't put me into anything relating to you. That is all I wanted to say. You guys are now saying I'm doing something I am not. That's it. I'm not replying anymore, I simply tell you to leave me out of whatever you decide to talk about. Thank you.

Caitlyn

You're really going to say I threatened you. I've never threatened anyone. I am telling you to not bring me into your drama. Don't name drop me, don't put me into anything relating to you. That is all I wanted to say. You guys are now saying I'm doing something I am not. That's it. I'm not replying anymore, I simply tell you to leave me out of whatever you decide to talk about. Thank you.

Sorry, As stated in my post, It is a major part of the situation and story. I'm not going to leave you out if the information is that critical to explaining whats happened to me.

Bants

Archer, I knew you a fair bit even though we did not converse much; however I disagree quite abit with your statements about jacob and dwayne, but here is not the proper time to discuss them but I wish you only the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.