its time

hello all,
this is a message that has been long in the making. it isnt easy doing this, because i have such a deeper connection with reborn gaming than i think you all realize. i have learned so much, met valuable friends, and overall, had an amazing time. i guess im just kinda upset with where things are going. the jedi order is failing. you all prolly think it isnt, but it has been even before liticus got voted in by the 20+ people that were in the discord that planned to make him gm. thats not democracy, thats mob rule. moxxi is great and all, but hes moxxi. eventually, he will get bored and want to become a sith. and im not saying theres something wrong with that, but that has to be taken into account when choosing a new gm. i cant even remember the last time i saw shep on (granted i went on around 2 week loa). troopers got added back, and although i dont hate the idea, i hate the execution. but ofc, bhopping isnt allowed. because we want to make the game as immersive as possible, and bhopping isnt realistic (which dont get me wrong, i understand) but if i hit a trooper 3 times with my saber, the dude still isnt dead. like do you mean to tell me that an IT private has extremely strong armor? ye, didnt think so, sith dont care that much about their own kind. ghost blading is still a thing, and while not necessarily a reborn problem, its a problem that hasnt been addressed for the past, what, 6 months? you got some people on staff that cant take a joke, and you got some people on staff who can, but only from certain people. shep i already spoke with u about that, so i dont really need to bring it up. force is still op as hell, which isnt fun at all. the reborn community isnt a thing anymore. its straight up some dudes sittin in their gaming chairs arguing about whether or not a joke made should be taken as a joke (macklin). and although me and reborn have had our differences, she has allowed me to have some amazing, and strange, memories, like:

Meeting my master for the very first time. God, BOBO, I love you man, glad I reached out to iroc for your steam, because I'm afraid we wouldn't know each other anymore.

The first ever training session with my master. "We are gonna show u all types of benches. This is the first bench. Tell me, how does it feel?" "I call this the tree drill,
basically just run around it and swing your saber at it, and when you see the sparks, that's a good sign."

Getting GVIP from croc after mara jade skywalker sponsored me in an event raid, which she survived.

Creating the idea of the Bith Empire during DT, using pac to see who had the biggest head.

Getting pked by vick after I plotted an OT on EE because croc told me that if you were EE emp, you could basically do whatever you want with it.

Beating my master for the first ever time!!! "Ok Oompft, if you get me below 1000 hp, I will let you take your knight trials." beats him "So that was below 1000"

Taking and passing my knight trials, winning the duel with 100 hp left

Meeting my first padawan for the very first time, singing "Country Roads" while an event on tatooine was taking place

Training my padawan for the first ever time. "I'm gonna show you multiple types of benches. How does this bench feel?" "My master called this the tree drill"

Joining temple guard for the very first time "Ok you don't really know the code but I don't care"

Going on loa for a month to study for finals.

Coming back from loa, seeing my old padawan was now the High General!!!

Getting my master recs

MY MASTER TRIALS!

Training my second ever padawan. "Master Kiggs, your padawan has answered incorrectly to every question about whether the padawan or the grandmaster are more important, do you believe your padawan should continue with knight trials?" "Yes" "And why is that?" Fucks midas with big speech about how every jedi must follow their own path blah blah blah "Spoken like a true master jedi. You may continue." Padawan passes

Reaching the rank of templar

Staying up multiple nights to make sure the docs were well maintained

Sticking with temple guards, even though the organization was slowly dying after all of my friends left/became inactive

going in a depression about what I was doing on the server, just for that very same day, steam message from BOBO:
"Hey can you send me a link to the content pack?
sends it to him
"Sick, be on in a bit"
(BOBO I swear you can fucking read my mind)

Being extremely inactive cuz of sports+shit PC

Random guy I've never seen before becomes Barsen Thor and I get kicked from TG

Leave server for 3 months, join back, and it's more beautiful than ever.

Iroc: "Hey welcome back Kiggs"

Start talking with Iroc more and more, because BOBO was good friends with him

We share stories about BOBO and such

Defending Iroc from the Jedi Council

Becoming HALBERDIER!!!!!

getting demoted from halberdier, and then demoted down to knight

SIKE! I DIDNT GET DEMOTED TO KNIGHT, ARATA AND I JUST WANTED THERE TO LOOK LIKE THERE WOULD BE A REASON FOR WHY I WOULD "CONVERT" AND BECOME A SPY IN THE SITH FOR THE JEDI

Steal holocrons from the sith to give to jedi council members

Steal one final holocron from the sith holocron vault, then I convert back

Everything in the jedi order being so different

WINNING MY FIRST EVER PK DUEL (next time think before you talk shit you heavy spamming fuck)

blur

reborn i love you, never forget that, and i do plan on coming back. someday. but for now, i will leave with this.

Arata, great friend of mine. we've had our differences, but in the end of the day, i've known him longer than some dudes in real life.
Vick, becoming a friend of urs, even tho u were EE and I was jedi, and i would just chill next to u on tat. I could even go on diplomatic missions to zakuul to straight up just talk.
Zozo, that one video you have. God, thats a lovely video. I still watch it time to time. I consider you an accomplice tho, not a friend.
Iroc, take care of your family more man. Its great that you're doing what you love, but let your wife get more breaks, you wont regret it.
Dakota, you're fat
Crimson, you're skinny
Chaz, you're black
Relicc, glad to serve with you for a long time.
Derpy, never really met you until I realized you were the only other Impetu who was still on the server, then we became good friends
Malagnos, you were a great padawan. Remember the stones
Rightpop, you too. Great duelist, even better guy.
Caitlyn, i've always have a saltly taste of you. ever since you got to failrp as a level 17 on tython, i've had a dislike for you. but you've definitely proven you care about the server
shep, why the literal fuck would you sell devastators? chasin a bag is fine, but not when its something as dumb as that.
Oil, what do you think of the electoral college? also, you taught me defensive, and I have a video of you fucking a kid as me, archer PBUM, zozo, and u flex walk towards korri wp after a raid and the sith had to let us leave cuz we would cause more damage
Anzati, go get some nic patches you addict
Clucky, you're black
Maguku, teach me agile sometime
Toucan, teach me pac sometime
Chiken, you taught me arrogant, i plan to abuse that soon
Joksie, add me on snapchat @apaulsen021
Skies, you already added me on snapchat, so play me in chess.
Kenny, thanks for the amazing memories in VG
Kun, please never get MOTO again
Atticus, miss you man, you helped me train when BOBO was off because it was late at night
Obibo, go get banned for fucking around in advert again for me
Dragon Flame, when I saw you do the jump parry, I immediately tried to teach myself it, and it worked :)
Kyle Kubrin, just keep doin u man lmao
ZIn, miss you buddy, keep living life tho man
Macklin, you suck
Archer, I relate myself to you in many ways, keep doing you
Flare, carry it on
Duz, learn to fight
Moxxi, you kinda broke the rules, was allowed back on the server under the condition you wouldnt be staff, and the you were made staff. kinda whack.

And last, but most certainly not least:
BOBO. Words can't describe my connection with you. It's not a homoment, its a broment. And you are the kinda guy i would guy into battle with day in and day out, no matter the cost. Buy a house for you and your girlfriend, ik u gon be makin stacks. peace brother

-K

IROCONIAN

+1 When you make Iroc cringe....I will not be outdone

Good looks on you Master!

You made it fun to play Jedi!

When I was burned out and asked you why we were even still playing
"This is amazing, where else can I be a real Jedi?"
"This is a dream come true"