Jacob Nova's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Jacob
Your steamID: STEAM_1:0:87154591
Your current rank: [G-VIP] (Knight/Darth/Champion)
Amount of Warns: 3

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 1 ½ years
Current level within the server: 175

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11am. - 12 pm.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11am. - 12pm.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):N/A
Position(s):N/A
Time as position(s):N/A
Brief overview of the position(s):N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Jacob], have permission from [Super Admin Cause] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Most of you know who I am, I most commonly go as Jacob Nova. I started my time on Reborn more than a year ago. Since 1.0 playing day to day, meeting new people and having an amazing time on the server. A long with that, I also have seen these amazing people leave due to awful experiences or issues on the server. I’ve always had the idea of applying for staff, it always sat in the back of my mind. Always though, issues of “It’s too much work” or “What if I’m a terrible staff member?” sat in my mind. As of recently, current events have shown me that maybe I can help make a difference in the server. Maybe I can make a positive flow with players, that will help ease through the transitions on the server. I know being a staff member requires work, and trust me, give me a chance and I can promise you that I will give my 110%. I understand the server rules and I know that as a staff member, I can create positive interactions and create new player experiences. Although I might not have previous experiences of being a staff on any server, I can guarantee that I will put forth my best effort, dedication, and determination to provide a quality experience for you, and future Reborn players to come.
------------
Please feel free to leave any positive/negative criticism below. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.