Jacob's Resignation

Hey guys :)

It has been quite fun, honestly some of the best time I've had on reborn has been in my staffing experience on Reborn. Over the past month I've been considering resigning from staff due to inactivity because I don't think its fair that I stay admin when there are other staff WAY more active than me. When I first applied, it was because I wanted to help others in the community, I think I was able to accomplish that. Now, I'm not quitting by any means, but I think I'm going to take a break though and come back at a later date. I'd like to thank some people who have made my time staffing quite enjoyable.

Loody
Cause
Dwayne
Croc
Shepard
Spectre
Vickolas
Anzati
Macklin
Luna
Scarylion
Myth
Benjamin
Five

and Fry

I really did enjoy my time as a reborn staff member, but I think I'm done for now. :) I'll see you around sometime.

- Jacob

Oh no, not Jacob, please dont go! Oh well, I tryed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Na but love ya dude, seeya around! You were an awsome staff and player, even if you are gay :p)

Dang it Jacob, you're a monster for leaving. I hope you enjoy yourself over the holidays and you'll come back in time to hurdle over any bugs 4.0 brings with it so you can enjoy the full experience.