Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Jaffa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41685204
CC Name: JarJ Jar II
Current names/ranks on server: EE HG Captain Jaffa / MK Jedi Padawan Jaffa
Level: 180
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: About 2 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A Grey Jedi is someone who is neither light nor dark. It is someone who can follow the path of darkness with succumbing to it, A grey Jedi is a jedi who has distanced themselves from the Jedi high council, A Grey knows the weakness of both light and dark and unlocks the forces true nature by having no restrictions or limitations to their abilities. Someone who can use the force in a meaningful way and feel full emotion for their actions as intended but never enough to lose themselves and what it is to be a force user. A grey is a very rare force user who can control the force of both light and dark, although this was never a requirement all grey could have the power to do it (unlike a jedi who could use the dark side known as a dark jedi). Grey Jedi's are important to maintain the balance in the force, the force is not one side nor the other, there must be a harmony between the two and the grey jedi are the glue that sticks them both together. they strive to unlock the mysteries of the force without equivocation and with complete devotion to their task and quest for knowledge without hindering themselves with petty politics or rules like the Sith and Jedi orders. Where there is knowledge, there are those who will seek to unlock it. How can you unlock the mysteries of the force if you're constantly stuck in a single minded way of life? the force is not a solid object, it flows. it is everything therefor in order to truly understand the properties of the force the seeker must also be as fluid.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Grey is to seek the knowledge of the force, to be able to learn ancient texts and scriptures, to seek out the temples and tombs of the lost and fallen. With this knowledge, I will apply my teachings of the force to better understand what the force truly is and to become a vessel for the force. My goal is to reach the pinnacle of the force where true balance really is. I have witnessed the fall of thrones, the collapse of empires all due to politics and betrayal, all seeking the force for their own selfish needs and greed. I do not believe I am truly comfortable being a part of that, I do not belong to be locked away like a caged animal, I wish to be free to explore and learn the force and all it has to offer. I have a great path, and although this is MY goal, I feel the force may have a separate goal and destiny for me, I wish to walk the path I was destined to walk down and make wonderful discoveries about the Force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel I should be a Grey because I have learned a lot from other factions, I have seen how they operate, how each one of them uses and teaches the force and how they use the force to instill obedience in one another. I do not feel that this is what I was destined to be, the force has shown me the lives of Jedi, Sith and EE and it has brought to me the visions of people who are in those factions. I have seen such strengths and yet... such weakness. I feel this path I must walk needs to be done in order to determine what the force has in store for me. I am not afraid to pick up my weapon and fight when I have to, But I am not too proud to show mercy to a wounded foe. (with the hard work and dedication I have applied to the server something has awoken in me, I feel like the role play aspect is finally coming to me and I wish to explore it and see the limits of this RP as a grey. I would love to RP as a grey and see exactly what I could bring to the table, maybe some fresh ideas and inspiration for other grey jedi? perhaps working with game masters to make more fluid RP with other factions on my quest for knowledge)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

What ever it is you seek from the force, I wish you success on your path.

Last edited:

Ventum

+1 I've noticed your roleplay style doesn't really fit any of the current factions, but Gray seems like a fine fit for you.

Cloak

VIP
+2 Ahh.. Finally see you got tired of Eternal Empire :) - Jokes aside Jaffa is a top bloke, active and just an overall amazing friend. I hope you will stick to Grey if you then so happend to get it. Good luck buddy!

Alaska

+1 Well constructed application and the times I've talked with you in game you've seemed pretty chill to be around. Would be happy to see you come into the Tatooine Hobo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.