Accepted Ja'kal's Staff app

Dragonlord82

Senior Gamemaster
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Dragonlord_82
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:196652460
Ingame Name(s) - Emperor's Advisor Ja'kal Lukar, Knight CON I Lucas Bane, Ringmaster Steve
Server Playtime - 2 weeks, 4 days, 20 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2864.5 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn, Zephyr Servers

Positions - Event character (basically a dumbed down GM on Zephyr), Senior GM on Reborn

Responsibilities - Current Senior GM on the Server Pretty active at making events

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I'm a Senior GM already on the server and know quite a few people on the Server I can adapt to situations quite well and I listen to people to try and help them the best I can may it be for sorting out small arguments or keeping people on the right track to keep with the flow of the server and stuff like that plus I'm pretty friendly so most people shouldn't have any problem with trying to talk with me about certain rules and stuff.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I understand the use of the commands and the ticket system as stated before I'm a Senior GM meaning I'm already a member of the staff team just not on the Mod side of things I handle the events but through that and my understanding of the commands, being able to resolve conflicts as during some events I have to do that anyway if there are problem people such as someone trying to RDM, minge, no intent of RPing I have to remove them via the Slay command or freeze, to put it simply I'm more qualified as I already have the experience of working with the current staff team therefore I have picked up some of their knowledge, another thing is that I am pretty active I'm on basically daily and due to my time zone (BST/GMT depending on daylight savings) I am online in the late hours of the night and only a ping away from being able to hop on and help someone out with a whitelist or a situation and if it's to much for me I'm aware of speaking to other staff members for clarification.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
Making sure that both parties are happy is definitely something to focus on being friendly but firm to show that you know what you're on about however there obviously will be some people who choose to not listen and get more and more violent that's where you have to start getting more strict whilst keeping a cool head as if you show anger to them they'll think it's power abuse, unprofessional and so much more which in turn makes the staff team as a whole look bad not just you and it can make the Server owners look bad for allowing you onto the staff team in the first place if you can't be professional then you shouldn't be taking part.
Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
As stated I'm already a Senior GM however there have been multiple times where I have seen people needing help and the current Mods and admins have been busy or AFK meaning the tickets have to wait until the GM's can confirm that there's no one around so they can help being a mod as well as GM will allow me to do events and help People out the best I can if I see a whitelist that's needed I can grab it immediately if someone's Trolling then I can take action in giving them a verbal warning then progressing onto further punishment if needed, another thing is that I know this community well and have been a part of it for just over a year now and I wish to help it be one of (if not the best) JvS Servers out there.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Ja'kal ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Ja'kal ]

JPL

Executive
+5 Verily, I beseech thee to grant thine attention unto a worthy soul, a dedicated member of our noble community, who doth truly merit the chance.

Scopes

+2

He's a great guy and he knows what he's doing. He always is open to talk and has a great understanding on how to use commands.